Chris's POV

"Are we sure that we are at the right place?" Matt asked as we pulled to the curb in front of an apartment complex.

"Well that is what her License says and it is where the GPS took us." I said, "Mia, do you recognize this place.

She looked around and shook her head no. "I don't think so."

"So you really don't remember anything?" Nick asked, "That is so crazy."

"Yeah, But I remember Chris." She said then looked around the car, "So that is something."

I felt my face go red and smiled at her as sweetly as I could. "Okay let's go." I said and then I helped get her out of the car.

She went to step out and she lost her balance a little and slipped and I reached out and caught her.

She looked at me through startled eyelashes but then her gaze softened and she smiled at me softly. I couldn't help but smiled back and her and help her the rest of the way out of the car.

"Thanks." She said.

I nodded and then stared at her for a minute. "Ahem!" Nick pretended to clear his throat and it pulled me back into reality.

"Aleight let's get you inside." I said as we walked to the right apartment.

"Do you have your key?" Matt asked.

Mia started to pat herself down until she reached into the pocket of her jeans and pulled out a Silver key. She handed it to Matt and he opened the door. We all went in and it was really nice.

The color theme of the place was Lavender and Cream, her couches were a nice cream color with lavender colored pillows and small blankets on the arm. There was a Fluffy white rug on the ground under the coffee table and a small tv stand with a little tv on it.

The place was very clean and smelled like vanilla. Mia walked in and said "I don't remember living here at all but it is very nice."

She walked over to the couch and said "Wow, this is my place."

She ran her hand gently over the soft blanket on the back of the couch and then she looked to the bathroom.

"Well, Here is the bathroom I guess." She said, "Help yourself to anything in the kitchen and...Yeah."

We nodded then Matt said, "I'll check to see if there are any extra blankets anywhere."