Mia's POV

"So you remember how you and Chris met" Nick asked while we were exploring my apartment to try to find any clue about this past year while Chris and Matt unpacked the car.

I pick up a book from the bookshelf "Pride and Prejudice" Huh so I'm into historical romance I thought as I put the book back.

"I don't know how can one forget a face like that," I say then get lost in my thoughts.

"Ok, number 1, ew that's my brother, and number 2, we have the same face so thank you?" Nick says but I am not really listening to him.

I remember going to a Dominic Fike concert and I was rocking out but lost my balance and fell back into him and our eyes locked as he steadied me.

"Thank you" I managed to stutter out.

"No problem, What's your favorite song?" he asks jutting his chin towards the stage,

"Florida" I reply

After a while, we started dating and the rest is history.

"MIA are you good? You spaced out should I call the doctor?" Nick asks with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, no I'm fine. Just thinking about when Chris and I met. Sorry, I didn't mean to alarm you."

"Girl! Don't scare me like that! How did you meet?" Chris asked.

"Are you the one with amnesia? We met at a Dominic Fike concert" I said jokingly

"Oh right" he didn't seem too be convinced.

"Alright that should be everything let's get to bed it's been one hell of a night," Chris says rubbing his eyes.

"One problem," Matt says yawning.

"Really just one" Nick says sarcastically.

"There is only one bed dumbass, how are we supposed to sleep?" Matt said almost shouting.

I don't know why but, I just start crying. It was like I couldn't keep the tears I didn't even know I had in any longer.

"Uh... are you ok?" Chris asked like his never been around a crying girl before.

Matt rolls his eyes and hits Chris in the head "She is obviously overstimulated and tired because of this morning's events." He said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just causing you guys so much stress and I'm sorry I can't remember anything it's all my fault!" I say almost with a scream, at this point, I'm having a full-blown mental breakdown.

"Ok ok girl, you don't have to apologize and we are fine. We love sleepovers we do it all the time." Nick says as he guides me toward the bedroom.

"Yeah, don't worry we will be able to laugh at this soon," Chris says as he tries to help me feel better.

As I get ready for bed my body automatically goes into a routine that I feel like I've done my whole life but I can't remember how I remember. As I walked into my bedroom, The Triplets quickly stopped talking and turned to look at me.

"Don't stop on my account," I said as I flopped onto the bed.

"Be careful, The Doctor said you have a concussion you need to take it easy," Chris says with a worried tone.

I didn't respond as I quickly drifted off to sleep.