Mia's POV

"He's calling me..." I say as I stare at my phone in shock.

Chole stops eating her ramen and say "Well, Pick it up!!"

I dropped my fork and picked up my phone, I sighed as I thought about what he could be calling for. Maybe he wanted make sure that I was alright and that Chole was still taking care of me? Maybe he was checking to make sure that I still had food and stuff?

"ANSWER!!!" Chole screamed as she slammed her hand down on the table.

I pressed the answer button on my phone and said "Yeah?"

I had the phone on speaker so Chole heard what I had said and then gasped, looked at me with shocked eyes, and then smacked her face. I did the same thing, What was I thinking?

"Oh hey, Is this Mia? Mia Beckett?"Chris asked sounding nervous.

"Uh you called me, didn't you know who you were calling when you pressed on my contact?" I didn't know what I was saying but I couldnt stop, Chris does stuff to my insides I cant explain it

but it makes me feel warm and light. It was like being filled with helium the second that I heard his voice.

"Oh yeah haha well I wanted to ask you something and I would've asked you in person but we are in LA right now and i just couldnt wait. But anyways, you know how people our age go out on outings and I've been wanting to do this for a while and I thought it would be a cool thing to do together and I also know that you can say no, But if you said yes then I would really enjoying spending time with you." He said but then paused for a second and I heard one of his brothers who I assumed was Nick yell his name, "I guess what I am trying to say is would you want to go out with me sometime? Maybe?"

I gasped and looked at Chole and she looked at me with another gasp then gestured at me to go on and answer him.

"I...I am...I...Yeah! I would love to go out with you. When, where?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking we could go to top-golf and then the rest is a surprise."Chris says now sounding very excited.

"Oh I've never been golfing let alone to Top-Golf so... sounds perfect and mysterious, How can I trust you with the surprise part?" I say kicking myself, I sound like a 14 year old girl.

"Oh trust me, I think you'll like what I have planned." He said happily, "How about next Saturday at 11 am?"

"Okay, I can't wait." I said, then we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Chloe and I squeal jumping up and down in my living room.

"SHUT UP!!" My neighbors yell.

"Sorry!" I shout, the Chole and I start to celebrate quietly.

"We are going shopping!" Chole said, "Makeup, new clothes, jewerly!!"

I nod and then look out the window that I looked out of when Chris came and held me. I quietly squealed with excitement and then said "Please, help me to not be so freaking clumsy."