Chris's POV

"I was editing our Friday video and realized we didn't shut off the camera until we went to Mia's place," Nick says as he comes into the kitchen where Matt and I were eating breakfast.

"Haha that's awesome are you going to keep it in" I asked

"I kept in all the stuff leading up to my scream. Anything after the scream seemed a little too personal to have on the internet." Nick said.

"Hi, how are my boys doing today?" My mom, MaryLou asked.

"Good" we all chimed back hugging her. I love my mom she has been so supportive throughout Nick, Matt, and I's career. So has our dad.

"So Chris what have you decided to do?" Mom asks.

"About what," Matt said curiously.

"I talked to Mom about what to do with Mia," I explained

"Ok dumbass so what did you decide," Nick asked.

I punched him in the arm, mom gave both of us a withering stare.

"Sorry," we both apologize.

"Chris WHAT DID YOU DECIDE" Matt asked, clearly annoyed I was avoiding the question.

"I've decided to ask Mia out on a date just to see if I'm ready and if it would work out," I said.

Mia has been on my mind but I just haven't been able to bring myself to do anything yet.

My mom gasped and then put her hands to her mouth, she then started to get very excited and said "Yes! That's my boy!" She hugged me and I softly hugged her back.

"Thanks for believing in me mom." I said,

"Chris I dont think you would be a good boyfriend." Nick said,

Then I jumped on nick and tackled him to the ground " You dont know what you are talking about!" I shouted??? Is that what you meant?

"CHRIS GET OFF YOU DUMB BITCH!!" Nick has me in a chokehold.

"Guys, stop please and Chris quit acting like a child." Matt said annoyed.

"So where should i take mia do you think she would like play video games with us?"

"WHAT????"Nick and Matt scream

"You absolute dumbass you have to be fucking joking if that is the best you can think of." Nick says 

"Well how would i know i like video games so I thought that maybe she would. Like we don't even just have to play fortnite, maybe she likes story games and so we could play something like that. And say she did want to do that I could get an uber and we could go to walmart and she could pick out a game. But then by the time we get home do you think that we would even have time to play it together or would we have to do a second date? Would she even want to do a second date? Would she totally hate me after that? What if I wrote her a letter and left it at her door? What about....." I said but started to trail off.

"CHRIS GET TO THE FUCKING POINT OR STOP TALKING!" Nick said.

"Come on Chris, you can think of something better than that." Matt said.

"Ok, what if I take her to Top-Golf then we can eat there, then go on a walk on the beach and then if we are still hungry we can go get ice cream afterwards." I suggested.

"That's better, see was that so hard?" Matt teased.

Nick started laughing so hard that he almost fell out of his chair.

I rolled my eyes, "At least I can get a date." I said to Nick.

Then Nick attacks me.