x

Meoria

On the way to Beyoncé's house I ended up falling asleep

On the way to Beyoncé's house I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to being slightly nudged on the shoulder which made me shoot up.

"Oh I didn't mean to scare you sweetheart." I heard Ms. Michelle say as I took a deep breath.

"It's okay, just a reflex." I said when I calmed down.

"Come on, we're here and everyone's waiting to meet you." She said causing me to nod and undo my seatbelt. We both got out of the car and began walking up the steps to the front door.

She put in a code and opened the door before yelling across the house.

"We're here!" She said as we came inside and took our shoes off, setting them on the rack by the front door.

I heard feet hitting the ground before everyone rounded the corner with big smiles.

"Oouu okay outfit! You look good girl!" Kelly said to me.

Kelly Rowland is in my face and complimenting my outfit, I can die happy.

"Thank you." I said shyly as I waved at everyone.

"We'll let your mothers talk while we get to know you. Come on." Solange said coming over to me and grabbing my hand.

"We are not her mothers!" I heard Beyoncé say as we walked off.

"Well you're acting like it!" Kelly said as we went into the living room. We all sat down on the couch, me in the middle of everyone as they introduced themselves.

"Well I know you know who we are. But I'm Kelly, that pothead is Solo and this is Angie. How are you doing today honeybun?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm good. Trying not to fan girl." I said making them laugh.

"You can if you want to." Angie said making g me shake my head.

"I'll wait, this shirt is a little too short and I'm too young to have a nip slip." I said making them laugh again.

"How old are you?" Solange asked.

"Sixteen, I turn seventeen on Valentine's Day." I said with a smile.

"Aww that's so cool! You ready for the tour?" She asked making me nod.

"Absolutely. This has been a dream of mine for years, I'm so glad it finally came true. I'm literally sitting in Beyoncé's house right now." I said with a small squeal making them smile brighter.