1 - Pil0t. - 1

If you are aware the Alan Becker story ERROR 404, be in mind this has a similar sort of plot— being stuck in an error.

The day was just beginning.

Yellow had been a while having trouble with his dearest Command Block, it seemed to be unable to be harnessed. Yellow had watched it, tended to it, learned from it, but he couldn't tame it. Why not?

But one night, it simply went too far.

The Color Gang had decided to shut off the lights for sleep, as Alan shut off the computer. Darkness surrounded their little house as the computer shut down. Yellow yawned and flopped down onto his bed to sleep.

That was when it happened.

Yellow felt a light shine in his face, and he groaned. Who was waking him up, and why? No one. No one was. He looked up when he got annoyed, and was startled by his staff. He jumped out of bed.

"Woah- hey! What the- woah." Yellow stared at the floating staff for a moment. The Command Block seemed to be glitching. He turned on the light and looked at it. He wanted to be sure it was safe to touch, though he would simply do so anyway. When he thought he was sure, he reached out, and touched the Command Block.

Big mistake.

As soon as he did, a shock sent him screaming in pain, and suddenly, everything around him disappeared.

Through pain, he blacked out.

He was shaken awake by a pair of hands, and a quadruplet of heads. The Color Gang stood in front of him. Yellow slowly sat up, rubbed his head. "Where... are we?" He asked slowly, staring at the black void. There was nothing around, nothing. Just void. The Second Coming shrugged, and Red was the first to talk. "We heard you scream!" He said. Green nodded.

"When we heard you, we all got up, I guess. Then we appeared here." He added.

Blue, who had earlier been the one to shake Yellow awake, was next to speak, "I thought I was freaking crazy, man! Crazy!"

Yellow now stood up, wobbling slightly. He looked in his inventory. Everything he had been holding onto he still had.

"Relax, everyone. I'm sure Alan can help us, he'll notice us gone. For now, let's get a base set up... it's freezing here." Yellow said, trying to calm them down. They all agreed that, so they used the resources they had to create a house for all of them. They only had three beds, so Yellow chose to sleep on some extra carpet while Red snuggled with his cats and dogs.

They had assumed Alan would be there to help them, but, suppose not. The next morning, they were still stuck in the void. Red had agreed to use some of his spawn eggs for livestock. Blue made a farm.

They were all worried at this point. Yellow kept thinking, however. The Command Block couldn't have shocked him without Yellow having known it would happen, would it? He would feel the heat of it, a spark, perhaps his hair would be standing up, anything.

It was impossible to just... happen. It couldn't be that way. Could it?

But that wasn't the main issue. The issue was; how could it be reversed?

—————

Hello, my lovelies!

Back yet again with another book! Because this is in Yellow's perspective, I'm trying to make it more detailed and analyzing, so it's more... well, him.

I hope you enjoyed the beginning of this book, and I hope you enjoy the rest! Thanks for reading!