4 - D0n't Feel Bad - 4

Since finding the mysterious control board, Yellow had been trying to find out whatever the passcode was. He had been so sure it was a six-digit code, but it could be a phrase. Perhaps he should try that?

Yellow waited a little before heading back to the control board. If it was their key to getting out, then he would keep trying. However, when he arrived, he realized the idiot of the bunch, guess who, Blue, had been following him.

"Hey, man!" Blue grinned and waved. Yellow sighed, waved back. "Why're you so obsessed with this?" Blue asked, his hands behind his back as he walked up. Yellow shrugged at his question. "I suppose I just want to leave. This is my mistake, it's on me to make amends." He responded. Blue looked at the control board. "Maybe it's like uh... 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8?" Blue nodded, tried it, before Yellow could protest.

'Access denied.' The control board screen flashed red before going back to the passcode screen. Yellow rolled his eyes. "Come on, Blue! You know that wouldn't be it. Nobody chooses a passwords that's 1 through 8." Yellow flicked him on the side of the head. Idiot.

Blue thought for a moment. "Okay... so... 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9!" He decided, still grinning. Yellow face-palmed. "Blue, that won't wor-"

'Access granted.'

Oh.

Yellow stared at Blue for a moment. "There is no fucking way you were right." Yellow said plainly, obviously aggravated. Blue looked at the screen. "I think I'm right." He responded, touching the screen. Yellow stared at it. "We need to find the rest of those buttons, if I can repair this, this may be our ticket out." Yellow decided, turning back to Blue.

"We need to start making passageways, who knows how big this place is. We need to know where we are so we don't get lost, though, with our luck, someone will." He directed. Blue nodded. "Okay! I'll go tell the others!" He ran off happily, he was always happy. Yellow envied the fact that Blue had no concerns, not a care in the world. He both wanted that gift and resented it, as well as slightly concerned for it.

Yellow was glad he was talented with mechanics, or else they would be stuck here forever. He looked in his inventory to see what he could do to keep building. He could always use a cobblestone generator. Oh, perfect! Good plan. Yellow strolled towards the makeshift base, where Blue was surely explaining Yellow's plan in simple terms. Yellow got to work on a cobblestone generator, when Red showed.

Was it really so hard to be alone? Though, he was never mad when company came along. He enjoyed the presence of his friends, even if they were... simple-minded, to say kindly. Blue and Red especially. The Second Coming and Green could at least half-understand Yellow's teachings.

Red helped him set it up, digging the pit for the water and lava to meet. Red, despite being simple-minded, knew when to keep quiet. He could tell easily that Yellow was stressing over whatever it may be, and was most likely staying quiet for such reason. When they were ready, Red poured the water in the correct spot. When he was done, Yellow pulled out his lava bucket and poured the glowing mass in the second spot. Quickly, a cobblestone block appeared.

Yellow smiled. "Thanks, Red." He said, mining the cobblestone. Red nodded, tilting his head. "Blue explained that we'll be making stuff so we don't get lost. I'm guessing he means some sort of beacon?" The stick asked. Yellow shook his head. "Not a bad idea, but a path would be easier, we have the materials for that." Yellow corrected, handing Red the pickaxe. "Here, if you want to collect cobblestone. We also need to find buttons for the control board." He directed.

Red nodded. "Just, don't feel bad about being here, alright? We've been through a lot. We always bounce back." Red smiled and put a hand on his chest, like a promise. Yellow looked at him for a moment. "...Yeah. You're right. We always bounce back." He mimicked the others hand movement, and with that, the conversation ended.