10 - 1s 1t 0v3r? - 10

TH3 F1N4L3 1S H3R3...

What was on the other side?

Grass.

Good old grass.

Yellow felt it flowing in his palms, and he looked up. Sky. Not the desktop, but still better than the Deep Dark. Almost home. Almost.

Blue grinned and jumped up, his arms in the sky. "We're almost home! It'll be a walk in the park from here, I bet!"

Yellow didn't think so, honestly.

It seemed too easy. Didn't it always? Yellow stood up along with the rest of the group.

"Guys? Does it seem kinda... small? Or am I just a little bit crazy." Red asked, looking around. "You are crazy, but you are also right." The Second Coming put in, looking around. Yellow pulled out a shovel and dug down. He made a stair-way styled digging motion, and around six blocks down, he couldn't dig further. Bedrock.

"Bedrock, already?" Blue asked from above, helping Yellow up. Yellow nodded, stuffed his shovel back in his inventory.

"What is this?" Red asked. Green let out a shriek.

"Skyblock!" He pointed down, nothing but sky.

Skyblock wasn't that bad. It was filled with resources, which the gang quickly collected.

Until PlayerOne arrived.

PlayerOne stared at the group, pulled out his diamond sword. Just Steve. The group looked at each other, then took off running. Blue took the lead and speed-bridged to the next island, a Nether Portal. Behind him, The Second Coming and Red worked together to break the bridge pieces. They made it to the portal easily, and jumped through, leaving PlayerOne behind.

Yellow and the others arrived in the Nether. In a large fortress. Lucky them. With them were several portals. "These are Purple and Oranges portals." Yellow said, shocked to see such again. "Anyone know which one leads home, or at least to Stick City?" Red asked. When no one responded, Green let out a frustrated sigh. "Jeez, I feel like Jesse!" He yelled. "Well, we don't have an Atlas this time." Yellow countered, looking at the portals. They just needed to find a portal that would lead them either home or to Stick City. Yellow peeked through one. It led to the world of Parkour.

"Ugh, that place." Yellow pulled his head out, tried the next. Some place with cherry blossoms everywhere. The next. It was a strange place, a large lake below a grass covered area, with one little house. Not familiar. He pulled away again. Then the next. And the next. Until, finally, he went through the portal to Oranges house. He stumbled through, and was lucky. The former King was working in his basement, probably on some construction of some sort.

Both were silent for a moment, before the man spoke. "Uh..." That was all he said. Yellow decided to explain the situation. "Long story short? I was stupid. We got stuck in a weird place. We're back now. Mind telling us which portal will take us home?" Yellow asked. Orange shrugged. "Sure."

The former King stepped out with Yellow, led him through a couple more paths of cobblestone before arriving at one. "Here you go. Desktop." He said. Yellow thanked him before he left, and stepped through.

Home sweet home.

The rest of the group did the same.

Yellow and Blue were preparing dinner, when Blue spoke up.

"Spice."

Yellow looked over. "What?"

"Spice." He said again, staring at Yellow. "I win."

Yellow paused, then slowly realized. "Yeah. You do."

——————

Hello, my lovelies!

Man, that sudden boost to write was insane, and I know this was a LOT in a matter of hours, but I enjoyed it so much!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and there were SEVERAL references, including a reference to AVA, the Cherry Blossoms Actual Short, an episode in S2 of AVM, and finally, Minecraft Story Mode, talking about Jesse in the end of Episode 5, where they find themselves in the long hall of portals, and also a reference to the Atlas Jesse receives when she beats the gladiators.

Anyways... thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day, and check out my other works!

Alan Becker Oneshot Collection - An Average Day in An Average Place! [SFW]

A Victim-Less Crime - The abrupt suicide of Victim? The Chosen One didn't buy it. An investigation between The Dark Lord and The Chosen One starts to find the culprit of Victim's murder. [SFW—blood and death, though.]

[ ⚠️ ] NEW BOOK COMING SOON