3 - 0nes and Zer0s - 3

The group had decided to name the void they resided in.

They had named it The Deep Dark, after the home of the Warden. The Second Coming grinned at the name, he would obviously be excited, as he had a good relationship with Warden. Red had been assured by Herobrine that the Warden was safe and happy in the school.

Yellow looked around. Perhaps if the group thought that wandering would solve their problems, that was what Yellow should do. He left the almost-finished base to look around The Deep Dark, lantern in-hand. Yellow kept looking around, until he saw something grey in the distance.

Finally, something!

He ran towards the grey item, it looked like some sort of control mechanism. Yellow felt along the smooth edges. What used to be buttons were now just holes. He dipped his finger in one of the holes and felt copper— wire. Yellow felt around the control board for some sort of battery compartment, finding none. Must be outlet powered.

Perhaps if Yellow could find all the buttons, they could get something done. He ran back to the base, retracing his footsteps. He informed the Color Gang of his findings, and they decided to search for the scattered buttons.

Yellow stayed around the control board, feeling around it some more. There was a large black screen in the middle. He didn't know how to turn it on, it was most likely one of the missing buttons. He hummed softly as he dipped his hand into another one of the holes. More wire. No surprise there. But he was stuck on the fact that this control board may be their ticket out of The Deep Dark.

After a while, the Color Gang showed up. No luck, besides one. A red power-button. Better than nothing. Yellow connected the correct wires to the button and placed it in the correct spot. He pressed the button, and the screen lit up. For a moment, it was simply 1s and 0s on the screen, before it brought up a screen. Password.

Dammit.

"Well, smartass, you know the password?" Blue asked him. Yellow sighed, shook his head. Of course he didn't know the password, the device wasn't his.

"Shut up, Blue." Yellow grumbled. Blue shrugged and did as he was told. Yellow didn't know what to put. He also wasn't sure if putting in the wrong password had consequences. That would be bad, as well. Yellow shook his head. "There's gotta be a hint to the passcode. Let's leave it." Yellow decided. Green nodded. "Yeah, I'd prefer to have breakfast before we go scavenging."

With that note, the group was reminded of their hunger. They decided to retreat back to their base to make some food. Yellow couldn't stop trying to think of a passcode. There had to be a hint. It would most likely be either a six digit passcode or a phrase. His money was on digit passcode.

Yellow put his head in his hands. He had a headache. He had been taking notes of possible passcodes, but barely got anything down. They were stuck here, would be for a while, at least.