1 .Birth

There is a rush in the Devil's place where the Queen is going to give birth to the twins .....and on the other side there are women who are going through the lebor also who is the queen's maid ( Hana )  .......She gave birth to a baby Girl ...and their queen gave birth to the twins girl .....but the maid is jealous of queen happiness because she is also in love with the king Devil ( charls) but he doesn't love her and marry her best friend (Lara) the Queen . Due to her jealousy she by black magic technique with the blood of the king gave birth to a girl ...

(KING FOUND Suspicious ACTIVITY IN PALACE )

Hana got found due her black magic and suspicious activity
They held her interrogation and  found what she did with them ....He got furious and beheaded her immediately. Everyone got to know what she did and Queen also got furious and sad at the time for her best friend .

( But no one knew that before hana got beheaded she exchanged her child with Queens one of the children ..)

One the day of the naming ceremony King and Queen gave their lovely daughter named Chloe and Haki ( Yelder and younger daughter ) . Some maid ..bring Hana's child infront of king and Queen asked them to give her name ....while king got furious seeing that child reminds him Hana's laugh and her betrayal towards the Queen ....but maid kneel down and beg mercy ...that you both are the parents of devil nation please gave this child name...By seeing that lovely child laugh Queen' s heart felt a beat and she decided to give her name ....then she gave name that lovely child " Hari " .

The child got exchanged is Hari ( Queens yelder daughter ) with Chloe ( Hana's daughter ) .