Parent festival

After everything settled here in Ajummas home Harry departed for Devil's kingdom in hope for a little bit of Happiness...

In a way Harry thinks - I should try to show them my effort that way they will see me as me not hana at least ..and I should have to thoroughly plan  for purpose Shan ...that we can start our relationship next year ..

  Devil's castle - we welcome you miss Happy estimated guests of our Princess... please lead this way ...

Chole and Haki greet Harry ( Happy with Shan , His , sun ( student council president) and Ray .

Harry -( in mind ) what the heck all these people i met in the academy are royalty even shan and Ray also ....wow ...what a surprising thing ...they don't behave like royalty so i thought maybe they are nobles and least case commoners ...

Chole - Happy Happy....why are you surprised ...?

Harry - ohh that i didn't imagine that you all come from Royalty so it's a little overwhelming for me ...

Chole - Sorry let me introduce you ..

I am and Haki is - is Devil's kingdom - princess

Shan and His - Angels kingdom princess

Sun and Ray are - warriors kingdom princess

And this whole Party is all for only Royalty people and their own get together of all nations.... except you so ...you are the lucky fellow..

Harry - Right lucky fellow to see all nations Royal family and their princess and prince ..if by any chance i mistake something... please forgive me beforehand .

Chole and all - Don't worry happy...you are our special guest so all mistakes are forgiven ...
Let's go program going to start you fresh up and get ready for your performance .

Harry - okay.(..in room ) Where the hell I get caught... before I even speak they will behead me in front of all nations ..I should hide my identity properly..

In palace...

Announcement - Today on the auspicious occasion of our parents we all princess and prince of all nations prepare little things for our parents so please enjoy the moments that we children create from heart ...hope you all  like it ..

All nations preparation of gifts and performance was fantastic....and now Angela and worries also done ....with their gifts .now it's turn of Devil's kingdom..

Queen and King talking to each other about what we will get this year ...king - i am so excited Queen - me too ... can't control now

Chloe and Haki comes forword and gave their parents gifts ...
King and Queen is so happy to see their Family  transformation images from their childhood love story to children.birth until old age of all of them ...This photo frame changes frequently and shows these age wise images ...

King and Queen - stand up and hugged both of their daughters tightly ...and thanked them for this precious gift ....( All seen by Harry with tears in eyes ...hopes that soon she will be there soon )

Announcement of Chloe and Haki - Now we prepared for special performance for our parents...so please welcome Happy the singer who will tell our felling through her song to our parents....so please welcome Happy...

Happy comes on stage withask on face everyone stated gospping

Chloe - due to some reason she can't reveal her identity but I will guarantee that her voice in mind blowing so please listen

Harry starts performance while seeing them in the Eyes of Devil's king and queen they felt sudden surgery of emotions by seeing that singer ...(Harry starts song ....Khair mangada )