Marriage

(After marriage)

Harry released her friend....

Friends - Harry what have you done you have gone against all the kingdom by holding them hostage and especially Angelic and Devil who are strongest.....

Harry - I don't care ...from childhood i don't care what happened to me ...but not in the case of my love life I will not hear anyone's opinion.....this is my life ...and I want to spend time with my shan ..and for everyone's kind information I already complete the conditions of Shan's parents to marry her ...so they are obliged me to give her daughter toe .

His -Father and mother what Harry said is it true ....
( Shan is also looking in the eyes of her parents but by embarrassment they avert their eyes .)

Shan - let it be his by their eyes they are telling all the truth ...and what Harry is saying is truth ....and what have you done between me and Harry all information I get today morning by investigation so you can't hide or give excuses now that's why I married love ofy life ..
     Yes Harry I love you most in the world .

Harry - I love too shan ❤️  ♾️
     Let's go shan we have to go now ...and all of you kingdom of I disrespect you then I am sorry...but this is only way I can get my shan that's why ...I am sinseorly sorry to all the nations except Devil's and Angelic nation ..

( Harry and Shan teleport to their palace Door )

All arrangements are done by maids and workers to Give grand welcome to their new master ...

Shan - ( shocked by seeing palace size which is double size of Angelic Castle 🏰) where are we Harry?

Harry - it's our Home shan ...
Your parents said that...i don't have my own Home and place where I can give you comfortable life so ..i build Home where you can feel safe and comfortable 😊

Shan - They said home but you build a palace for me ...🥹 how much you love me Harry?

Harry - I love you so much that I can die without you in my life ....I can't breathe normally and can't get sleep without medicine..

Shan - Then why you left me Harry...we should have handled problems together.

Harry - ( staring Shan's eyes with love and emotions of longing , Harry goes forward to kiss shan by holding her face but intruptted by Head maid .)

Head maid - We all welcome mistresses of the House ... welcome back master Harry. And Behalf of our staff We congratulate you both for your Happy marriage.

Harry - Thank you all...as you can see this is shan your new master and mistress of this House ...and owner also ...her command Comes first before my command also .

Shan - ( astonished by what Harry told .....seeing Harry with flooded emotions in her eyes ).

Head maid - master Shan please come forward...and place your hand and footprint here ....

Shan - uhhh why ?

Head maid - This is tradition ...that owner of this House should print their hand and footprint....that way good luck and happiness comes in your House .

Shan - okey...and (.placed hand and foot prints and enter the home with Harry)

Head maid - This is your room master Shan ... please rest well ...and master Harry i want to talk to you something..can I get your time ?

Harry - okey...Shan rest ...and I will come later and these maids are at your service so tell them if you need anything.. tomorrow you can choose maid by yourself....and even if you don't like room just tell me okay...(by placing her hand on face .. Harry said to shan )