partway

( Leap of 6 years )

In these years shan grows cold day by day and does not shed single tears for Harry and emotions are Vanished from Shan's life ....

Angelic king and Queen thought she will come back to her usual self soon but shan living life aloof and work work and work only...
life ...Shan forgot all the emotions she experienced in her life ...Joy , sadness , crying she ...just became empty day by day ... everyone was worried about her ...and like that 6 years passed.

In these 6 years Harry developed greatly for shan ....she again goes for slumber sleep for 5 years ...for emperor exam ... preparation...all previous emperor's blessings are on Harry side and she is God loves child ...after waking up strong and knowledgeable.....Harry wants to meet shan but can't due to conditions of her parents....

[ Emperor Exam pattern - From world people's are chosen ...like if previous emperor's time is ending then that year chosen people's body phenix tattoo appears and in dreams they get call for attending exam ....the tattoo is pass for appearing in exam ....
   Exams have 5 stages -
               1) knowledge base exam
                2) using all types of      weapons.
                3) Monster hunting.
               4) war knowledge debet and Development of nations
               5)Chosen people for the 5th stage will fight with each other and who will win that will be the next emperor.   ]

Harry passed thess exam and became the greatest emperor in the history because of her time record.

While exams are conducted the whole year with a specific time period interval ...in that time period for money Harry .... formed " Black shadows" company who deals with the negativity of society and spies , dealing with monsters information of everynation and everyhoushold nation ...and earned anlot money....and build palace for shan....

In the 6th year Harry doesn't come back Shan parents feel relieved that Harry is not coming back ...so they decide to form an alliance between the sun ( student council president) and shan ...and surprisingly shan agreed to the parents arrangement...but (sun knows everything in shan heart that shan likes Harry , but sun also secretly likes shan for years but does not dare to confess .)

In these years Chloe and Ray + Haki and His also get engaged now it's sun and shan time ....but everyone knows Shan's conditions....and no one knows where is Harry and where is now dead or live why she left a.d is she comming back or not they don't want give hope to shan ...or she will shatter if something again happens in her life ..... everyone is very worried....

Now ... everything is decided just coronation ceremony is remaining but Harry wants to get thrown with shan as her empress ...so she demand that she wants 6 months that she wants to marry her like ve of love life and with her sit on the throne.

Harry decide to go back to meet shan and give her suprise and tell her all her situation she will understand and gave a slap on their parents face for seperating them ...
      [ When Harry goes back ]

Everyone is busy for ceremony of sun and shan engagement...
When Harry meets Shan's parents

Angelic Queen and king - How did you get here ? Why ?

Harry - Did you forget what conditions you put in front of me for marriage .?

A ( K &Q) - ohh so you came for that but you are late .. aren't you looking that there will be ceremony tommarow of my girl shan ....and ofcourse you are not invited so get out from my palace youbare not welcome here .

Harry - what but you said you will wait and is shan ready for it ? Are you forcing her for marriage and I will not spare a single person who hurt my shan ....!