Exams

Harry is coma state.....

Chloe and Haki comes to meet Harry...- Harry we are sorry about how we traeted in these past years and you don't even hold grudge against us ...we gave you punishment of your mother's sin but you don't even said a word to us ...we are really sorry please wake up ... Harry.

Shan was gone to Angel palace for some work ...and she gets help from Ray to take care of Harry...so Ray listen everything that was said by Chloe and Haki ....

Ray - what Harry is the child for that Basterd maid ...?

Chloe - Ray what are you doing here where is shan ?

Ray - shan has some work so she is not coming for 2 days so she hand over Harry to me but you answer me first ...

Chloe - Yes she is ...!

Ray - 😧 what the heck ....what a small world....I got to know Harry before you ...and after our relationship you didn't even bother to tell me about Harry and your relation ....you know right Harry is my best friend.

Chloe - We initially detest Harry a lot but from the Academy time start we get to know her better day by day ...and we saw Harry as Harry not her mother Hana's child image

Ray - okay you may be right on your place...but you should have told me about this sonner i unintentionally hurt Harry a lot ...better be sorry what have you done ..

(Chloe and Haki get confused
Shan came back after 2 days in that 2 days Chloe , Ray and haki spent time with her )

Shan - hey guys I am back ...😞

Ray - Did you sort your problems Shan .

Shan - yes I told my parents clearly that I am not interested in marrying Chloe and I love someone else that i intend to marry. We faught a lot and now I am disthrown as Crown princess.

Ray , Chloe, haki - what you got disthrown...?

Shan - Yes rather than that empty thrown ...I chose my Harry and our future and Happiness with her ..

Ray , Chloe and Haki - Good you made your decision...so beautiful strong we will go now ...take care both of you . .

Shan - hey Harry please wake i want to talk to you so badly your doing this on purpose right ... please wake ....i miss you a lot ..,

Shan kissed Harry and said - I love you Harry please wake up i want to marry you

Shan kissed Harry and said - I love you Harry please wake up i want to marry you ...want to have family with you ...I am so lonely wake up  Harry (.Shan kisses Harry again)

Harry - uhh..Shan ...what's going on ?

Shan - Harry you are awake 😭are you alright? Do you need something? Are you feeling any discomfort? I WILL CALL THE DOCTOR!!

Harry - ( while touching shan face) yes I am alright... don't need to call the doctor..just want some water ..

Shan - wait hold on I will bring the water ( Shan gave water to Harry )