Training

(On the Academy Ground )

Shan - Harry Harry stop why are in so rush ..you have to run moderately otherwise you will be exhausted early .

Harry - I want to win against your speed so i have to try hard on my stamina, i am so weak in physical training.

Shan - you are great believe me, no one dares to compete with me in these year but you dare to ..

Harry - Thanks but I don't only want to compete with you but win against you .

Shan - okay okay ..we will see ...let's have some breakfast? It's your treat...

Harry - why mine ?

Shan - because you lose , so loser should pay for food ...that's the rule from now on

Harry - you are deliberately doing this ....I will definitely win get grand party from you you will see !

Shan - Hmm hmm we will see ...first let's have breakfast I am so hungry.

( Both had breakfast and goes to their respective Rooms )

Ray - Harry today's is your first physical training session so all the best .

Harry - Thanks ray I will see you at night ; Bye.

( Training Ground )

Instructor - Everyone please pay attention....while training you have to be careful against your own weapon, if any injury happens go to the medic immediately and no fighting understands.

Group of bullys - Hey you,  who the hell are you to have breakfast with our princess....?

Harry - ?? I didn't any breakfast with any princess I just ate with senior shan because I lose the race .

Group of bullys- You date to race against her and answering us arrogantly...we have to teach some manners ...How to respect senior and how to speak ....

( Bully surrounds Harry by their signature weapons)

Harry - ahh ...here also same thing grandpas and grandmas what is these people problem if they wanna feel the pain can't they go other side  I am not in the mood for fight ...

Group of bullys- hey you mental who are you talking to ?

Harry - No i am just talking to myself that I don't want to beat you ...on our first session.... please we can do your wish may be next year .

Group of bullys - how dare you......?  Attack guys we will see who will go to their mumma while crying....

( Attack happens Harry successful invade every attack just by her reflexes while enjoying it ....then she sees the group of Chloe , shan ,  haki and his going....and get distracted and get cuts on her hand and Back with the sword ....)

Harry - ahh it's painful you guys can't wait I was distracted...now look my uniform get spoiled what can I wear tommarow...

Group of bullies - (astonished by Harry's response and ) said you deserve it . ( They looked surrounding teacher and students are coming for Harry's help so they left by running)

Harry - They should cut me infront how can I trust my back wound so troublesome .

Instructor - hey child are you okey you are blessing a lot . Why don't you called me ...

Harry - if I called you can save me today on ground what about other places...now they finished what they want they don't bully me that mush and And I was distracted so I get injured .... sorry

Instructor- ahh .. nowadays kids are so hectic for my head ...let's go to the medic ..

Harry - i don't want ..it's just some cuts it will heal eventually I will just wash it