Birth 1.2

Other side ....Angel Queen ( Ren) and King ( Alphos ) Living happily with their children Shan ( Yelder ) and Hisakaya  ( younger) .....they got the news from their best Bestfriend Devil's castle ... about their children Birth...and tragedy occurs in their palace.....Angel Queen and king decide to leave immediately but they get a call from Temple about God's prediction .... Everyone got there immediately and received god's blessings and word that (" Your Yelder daughter will marry one of the Devil's children which brings revolutionary changes and Happiness in the world ") .....
By hearing this prediction Angel king and Queen get very happy and feel very blessed with their excellent children and that now their friendship will deepen with Devil's kingdom. ..
               The next day they reached Devil's castle....and got a grand welcome.....Both enjoy their union and long lasting chatting.....At the time of Dinner Angel king and Queen tell about their prediction so Devil's king and Queen also get happy....But the problem is who will be Shan's Bride ? Then Angel and Devil Queen smile ....and Both kings asked why are you smiling it's a serious Question....They said why don't our children choose ....both kings got confused and asked what they are children how can they choose ? But Angel Queen said our Shan is 5 yr old now she can understand most of the things ...so I think she will choose wisely....if not then we will decide ...okay ?  They all nodded on Queen Ren suggestion......all go to the children room ....and Papa Alphos and mumma Ren asked shan to choose your Bride ....Shan got confused and  asked what is the  bride ? ...Mumma Ren tells that ....the one you love and protect.....and she will also do the same ....okay  Shan nodded and goes towards the Children....That time Hisakaya also listened to their mother's conversation and who is 3 years older now and most mischievous in their family and ( s-grade ) healing abilities. Hisakaya ran towards the children before Shan and chose Haki ....with the lovely smile on her face and to mumma Ren that she wants to marry Haki ....I love her ....she is so cute ...I will protect her with my life ....everyone is stunned by Hisakaya confession and laughed at her but my seeing this cuteness ....they decide that Hisakaya will marry Haki ...and Shan will marry Chloe....Mumma Ren asked are you okay with it Shan ? Shan said what my sister wants that she will get ....and I don't mind what you decided for my mumma ....by hearing this from shan mouth Everyone wonders if she is really a 5 yrs old child . 
         Then that night everyone celebrates their Future relationship.... Then after some time everyone slept in their room ...at night Hari got scared and started to cry her cry only listed by Shan only ......Shan got wiping her eyes first she thought that ....Haki or Chloe was crying so she got out of bed and decided to check because her mother said that now it's her duty to protect her finance and love her ...she get their and see that no one is crying ...and thought she should sleep that now crying is also stopped...then again Hari started Crying .....By following the voice of crying Shan got in a secluded house ...and saw their child ...the one who is crying...Shan gets attracted towards that voice ....and gets close to the child saw ...Hari who is crying .....that time Shan thought what a Beautiful and cute child .....she tried to touch her by extending hand but got little hesitate but Hari Grabbed her hand look in her eyes and smile cutely that time Shan's heart  skips  a beat . Hari stopped crying by gold ng Shan's hand when shan removed her hand she started Crying again so she decided to keep her hand in hari 's hand and slept their whole watching her to sleep ... In the morning she woke up and found that she slept here in a dirty old cottage so her mom will scold her she said goodbye to Harry and Run towards the palace then stealthily got into the Be before Queen Ren noticed ....Queen mothers come after that and wake up both of them that now they have to leave towards their palace now they will meet again in Future...

( Both the parties said Goodbye to each other ....)