Enrollment

[ After  5 yrs ]

Hari is still in the sleep and no one's care sometimes workers come by and check that she is still alive or not ....Hari is wide awake in inner self and due to the mystical power she got education by the best emperors until now and at the age of 15 Hari she is the most powerful in the world now .
        Old cottage some maid come and said ..you filthy thing wake up or I will kill you both my hands you dirty blood how are you still alive you should be dead like your mother why our generous king and Queen still endure you i don't know if you don't wake up until tommarow I will tell everyone that you are dead. . .she said and left ..

Hari who is eternal sleep and her final stage passed

Hari who is eternal sleep and her final stage passed ... Enormous power passed down by her master ...at that time the weather changed , lightening stricks with loud noise ... Everyone comes outside what's going on ...and Golden Dragon and phoenix showed at the same time when Hari Descended and woke up from her sleep .....king said  what a good luck charm we got when we  got the enrollment letter of Royal academy it's signal of God that we should send our children to the Royal academy....Here Hari thinks   and see in the mirror how she grew up and checked her powers also and see through her inner eyes her parents and her sister ( what Hari's parents? How?  )
[ While Hari getting education from former emperors they teach everything to the Hari how to see past , future and present ....with curiosity and for memories of her mother Hari saw Hana , king charls and Queen Lara childhood memories and how she got exchanged and she is the original daughter of king and Queen]
       The second day of the phenomenon occurred .. Council meeting held ...Where King charls Announced the enrollment of their children to the Royal academy.... suddenly interruption occurs..some old members of council said king I am happy that princess got letter but we have othe half princess also it's compulsory to royal family to attend the Royal academy at any cost !....there is sudden silence in council meeting , King furiously said Yelder you said a lot so just shut up don't bring that filthy thing infront of me. ..but your majesty you may give any punishment to us but it will cost our nation if we go against the royal academy rules and you know that ...just think about it we should educate that unworthy child and use her as we wish in war and exchange her as captive anything...King got furious and said Yelder do you know what are you talking how can be you are so cruel said things like that for that child Yelder said do you suddenly awaken love for that filthy thing and talking to me like that you have no choice regarding this king and i know all novels and counsil members are with me regarding that filthy thing enrollment so you decide to save nation or save that filthy thing ? King said enough all of you ...2 and that filthy thing will be enrolling in Royal academy....and Yelder i will always choose what's best for my nation and if you again raise your voice against me I will cut that tongue of yours and hand in my council meeting as example for other get it ..! Suddenly the meeting ended Announced....The king left while looking at  terrified people in council meetings.
      The next day the Royal palace announced 3 princess presence at Devil's public hall .Here Hari thinks that Today is the day that I will tell mom and Dad that I am their child and Then i will be loved like Haki and Chloe and we will live happily . Hari got interrupted by maid . The maid said hey filthy majesty's has summoned you go fast their Hari suddenly run towards the public hall there she saw haki and Chloe. Hari said in mind what a beautiful sisters I have like my parents I will always protect them no matter what . Suddenly all 3 of them eyes clash with each other and haki and Chloe look Hari with disgust Hari was shocked by their look .. Suddenly Door keeper intrupt their looks and announced their names they entered in ttha hall it was Hari's first time seeing her parents and all the people who are stargers to her . Hari thinks  I don't care about their looks I just wanna look into my parents eyes and see myself...., when Hari lift head she saw shocked her terribly ....Hari saw disgust in their eyes and saw hana's image ( Chloe mother) instead of her . Hari thought and smiled ahh what I hoped for and what I got that's why Granny emperor told me don't expect from anything from anyone they don't deserve your heart but what if I told them that I am their real daughter and showed them that Chloe is Hana's daughter not me will they love me ? But all these years they loved Chloe as their daughter and now if they get know about her and my exchange will they love me as Chloe loved  and disgust Chloe for her being that Hana's daughter . ahhhhhhh it's so complicated,,no no no I already promised myself I protect them and their happiness and I am the one who destroys it not a chance and also there is no way that they will love me same as Chloe or Haki because years of Hatred can't be melt my mere truth . King announced that all of you got the letter of admission in Royal academy and all must attend..raise your nations name by your efforts and power and rightful path .this is my command to all 3 of you . All 3 of them accept Majesty's command and lift their heads to take their blessings .
        Kings said to Chloe and Haki that you must become stronger tahy way you will protect your family , nation and loved one from Evil persons or their intentions while looking at Harry . When Harry come forward king said to minister that tell that girl to don't embarrass the nation . When girls got infront of Queen first Chloe and Haki come forward and got Blessings of knowledge, virtue and success. Hari came forward while taking step towards the Queen Harry thought wow my mother is beautiful and elegant..ahhh I love her ..Queen also looking into Harry's eyes and got confused by her loving eyes and thought what a beautiful eyes like Ruby I love the most she look cute like baby and her eyes sparkle ✨ then she spaced out of her zone and remained of her best friend betrayal and she also tells her don't be embarrassment towards the Nation .

( Public hall meeting dismissed)

While coming back old cottage home Hari goes towards a her favourite stream tree who gave her food and she cried their a lot thinking what have done to be treated like this I don't wanna see the disgust in their eyes,  they don't even see me as I am they see hana through me 😭😭