Job

(In market )

Harry - wow what a beautiful market here I will definitely get job ..( suddenly Hari heard the music and pulled towards it and got mesmerized by listening) ohh How soothing is this song to here who is the singer I want to see ...then ohh it's grandma emperor's best friend who taught me music ....so your suggting me that i should do this job

( Sudden annousment - we are recruiting best singer for playing instrument and singing songs okay will be high who wanna join should give demo our public and customers will decide)

Harry - let's try giving interview may be i ac earn some money if not I will find another way .let's give a shot but academy students get to know then they will distrub this place if they want to bully me so I should hide my identity.

Harry - Excuse me I want to give a shot okey but there is one this can I wear mask and give performance I don't wanna reveal my identity because it will destroy your business.

Manager Lady  - ohh young blood with confidence . Okey I will give you a chance and accept your condition but first prove yourself that your worthy of hiding your identity

( Hari's performance starts....................and end  )

[Everyone is shocked including Manager lady and when Harry open her eyes while market was watching Harry's performance with tears i their eyes Suddenly Harry hears massive clapping voice ]

Harry - Thank you for your support guys ..and bow down (Public forcefully rushed for Harry's Autograph )Calm down guys what happened? May be my performance was bad i should try other things .

Manager Lady - who are you girl how can you play like this ?

Harry - I am sorry I dont wanna embarrass you I am so sorry...i will leave now.

Manager Lady - Idiot you are fabulous I don't have words for your voice and talent ....what's your name and your idea to hide your identity is wise because of your popularity rate I don't think you can live normal life .

Harry - what do you mean I dont get it but my name is Hari I am student of Physical training department of Royal academy..

Manager Lady - Royal academy!! Then why do you wanna do a job I mean there are a lot of rich persyon so why do you need a job ?

Harry - because they have a loving family who loves them and no one loves me so no money from my family .

Manager Lady - okay tell  me your stage name that people who love you wanna call you by that name ? I will give you a job with one performance of 10 gold coins is it okay?

Harry - I wanna be called as Happy..and 10 Gold coins for just 1 performance not for month !!! 😱🤯

Manager Lady = you don't know the real value of yourself.. that's why take it , i also don't know how much your popularity will rise ..and don't worry I will also get a ton of profit ..and can I ask  why "Happy " name ?

Harry - Because I hoped that by some point I would get my life happiness but no one cares about it ..when there are people who care about you ask you, are you happy ? You feel the sudden wave of emotions that ahh there are people in my life they care about that I am happy or not ? but in the case of my life there is no one who cares about it so there is no one    so , i had this dream that someone somebody ask me that "Harry are you Happy, or are you okay I am here for you have to be happy " so that why I gave myself happy name when someone calls me with Happy name I will get smile on my Face just by that word that's the reason ..

Manager Lady - ( silence in the room because of what Harry said suddenly manager Lady hugged Harry  tightly) you are my Baby who said there is no one here is your Ajumma that first person in your list and life from nowone will do anything for you and your happiness just live happy okey Harry don't think like that you don't have anyone ...okey ?

Harry = 🥺🥲 thanks Ajumma I I I don't know what to say just please say one more time

Manager Lady = I will say as much as you want Harry you should be happy I will always there for you ....now wipe your tears you crybaby and let's eat something your stomach is grouling ...
( Harry nodded and wiped tears are with her with happy face while going back to academy) Harry this is 10 gold coins pay your canteen bills.

Harry - Ajumma i don't wanna i will earn eat .

Manager Lady = it's advance payment for tommarow 's performance so don't say no because it's your hardwork payment as public increases your pay will rise and don't sleep and wander around hungry first fill your canteen bill .( Harry hug Ajumma and said gn and bye )
What a lovely and lonely kid !! Who is the unlucky parents who doesn't value real gem i wish I had this kid as my own I will cherish her as my flesh and blood ...and her voice it's like she lives hundreds of live suffered as know one suffered what a heart breaking and melting sound now I am missing my lover ....where is that idiot in this time ? Idiot!!

(Harry reached Dormetry slowly opened the door but suddenly saw Ray is awake and waiting for her return)

Ray - Harry you came down you know I worried I was ...you should have just come early you know how scared I was that something happened to you ...we both can go for your job hunting tomorrow don't do this from now on okey? Harry Harry

Harry - ( hugged Ray🫂) sorry..I was late I got job and manager told me to eat so that's why ...and and hugged again thanks for waiting this my first time get scolding for my carelessness ..

Ray - okey okay don't get emotional...And from now on i will scold you lot when you did something wrong okey..🤨 and what job did you get I will come tommarow and see safety okey?

Harry - okey ..I will tell details tomorrow. Gn Ray 🌜