Concert

Ray - Harry are you alright if not we can talk to the manager Lady.

Harry - Don't worry it's almost healed ..if it's painful then I will tell you

( On the Concert ground)

Manager Lady - Harry hurry uonget ready ....it's time now ...( Romantic set up has set ...and my partner has come so I am retiring early it's ...in yours hand now Ray bye don't call me until it's emergency bye )

Harry - Ray I am ready..
Ray - Harry crowd is in control getbon the stage ..( in mind ) ohh shan , haki , his and my beauty has come (Chloe) what a lucky day ..in this romantic surrounding i should ask her out or is it early...

Harry - Ray Ray ...earth to Ray ..
Ray - what ?
Harry - you spaced out i am going on stage all the best for your manager work
Ray - thanks Harry..all the best to you to ...blast it Harry.🔥😍

Shan - ohh wow what a crowd i didn't know this Market is crowded like this ..

Student council president (sun )- It's normally not crowded , but recently a singer has come and got really popular and heard about it so thought about our group outing

Shan - let's see what suprise this singer will give that Royalty's excellent musician can't give us ..

His - I am just happy that I got to spend romantic night with my haki while listening song and tasty food thanks senior sun .

Chloe - what a waste of time ...I can get a training on my weak subject

Shan - lets relax some time it's nice for body Chloe.

Chole - ( sees Ray in mind ) wow what a beautiful lady....the look the eyes and her gentle nature ..i think she is manager of this hotel...so not waste of time it's actually feast for eye (with smarkn Chloe said )
(Ray and Chloe eye contact happened and both were blushing)

Shan - Your face is red are you alright Chloe?

Chloe- yes it's alright...just heat
Let's focus performance starting ..

(Announcement - This song is dedicated by our manager to her lover , so please welcome Happy the singer you love the most and the singer who touches our heart by her song so please listen and enjoy the ambiance)

( Hari comes on stage - song start ......please listen Raat akeli  song ...by headphones)

[ While listening songs Ray and Chloe stared each other , Haki and his hold and feel the song and Manager lady and her love (Jessy ) felt emotional , song ending with blast of claps ....]

Shan - what is this voice ...injust want to listen and listen it's a miracle voice I fell in love with her voice

Sun - now you understand why so many fans

His - Point i am also fan of her from nowone I want to get autograph also and want listen one more song please please...🥺 Some one please arrange this .

Sun - Ray what are you doing here ...?

Ray - I am part time manager here rest i will tell you later ..so why you called me I am very busy soon autograph event will begin...tell me quickly.

Sun - His wants to listen one more song please arrange it we can pay as much as money the singer want .

Ray - today only schedule one song ...and today's concert is free for their fans Happy will not take money by any means...

Haki - Please arrange it ...my love wants to hear her ...if you want i can talk to her ...
Ray -  okey go  talk to her ..
Shan - wait I am also coming

Haki - Happy i want you to play one more song for my love will you play it for us ...if you want money just tell me amount...

Harry - sorry but today is my free concert for fans of you want to show your money power please show somewhere there is value for it ...

Shan - Sorry happy it's comes ride from her mouth actually she is jealous because her lover became your fan so ...

Harry - ( in mind ) Shan what she doing here she sees table with Chloe , student council president , his and with them Ray )

Ray - (comes towards Harry) Harry play one more song I also have crush one someone I also want ask her out...i will talk to manager.

Ray - Ajumma public wants to Happy play one more song is it okay.

Manager Lady - My wife also wants to hear her ...so it's okay let her play onenore song and then we will start autograph event.

( Announcement - On special request there is one more Happy 's song so please enjoy)

(Harry on stage remembering sham and her meeting with her  song starts - Rabata )

Song finished everyone's faces in wow state suddenly commotion happened...and fans getbon stage and life her and throw like cheering her and harry also enjoyed the moment and thanks them )

Announcement - Guys please contain your excitement...I know my hairs also stand by hearing happy song ...and want to kiss my partner also but wait for it guys ... Autograph event will be soon start and ....then get a room ....And with it enjoy the candle light dinner)

Shan's table - what a miracle voice...i want to see the face behind the ...mask ..

His - Haki let's go ?

Haki - where to ?
His - washroom..
Haki- okey.

( We will be back guys rushed towards bathroom...Shan , sun and Chloe give satres to each other with smarknon face they knew what's going on his mind )

Ray - (comes towards Chloe)
Can you come with me ...for a moment...

Chole - (with puzzled look ) okey.

Ray - (on Terese) will you go out with me Chloe?

Chloe - ( in mind ) what what what ...i am attracted towards her but it's not to early to go out wow she is so cute i don't wanna miss the chance also what to do ...?

Ray - Don't worry....just go out with me for some dates we will get to know eachother then you can answer me no pressure..is it okay 🥺

Chloe -.wow so cute..😍 okey...
Ray - Thank you ...😍🫂

(Autograph event completed...)

Haki - His that's enough....let's go everyone is waiting....

His - I am not full ....i will send message that we are left due to some problem but can't wait now
( His teleport them to her room and had passionate sex )

i will send message that we are left due to some problem but can't wait now ( His teleport them to her room and had passionate sex )