Truth

While Harry is sitting under the trees Ray sees Harry and is shocked ..

Ray - Harry my friend your back ...where the heck are you ?
Don't you know we are all worried about you ? You idiot where have you been ?

Harry - Ray ...

Ray - Yes

Harry - ( hugged Ray ) I was trying to complete the conditions of Shan's parents set for her marriage approval but they all betrayed me and now shan also marrying someone else ...

Ray - (shocked by hearing this )
What are you saying Harry we didn't know anything what are you talking about.

Harry - ( told the whole truth and disappeared reasons to Ray )

Ray - ( shocked hearing all the truth and told Harry all about how Shan's parents manipulated her and her condition in these years how much she suffered ) you suddenly vanished from everyone's life and ahana life she ...was very heartbroken....and i  think  she was very angry that you suddenly disappeared on your own and suddenly appeared infront of her like nothing happened so ..it's usual reaction Harry just think if shan has done same thing to you , you will not angry with shan ?

Harry - I will be angry that she left me right it's not my place to get upset by the reaction of shan and  I deserve it .and ( Harry told whole threatening think also to Ray )

Ray - you idiot it's your fault...say sorry to shan and tell her whole truth... tommarow is her engagement with sun you have to do something quickly....

Harry - I will Meet her at night ...

( At night )
Harry goes to meet shan and teleportation to her room directly....

Shan - what are you doing here get out ..form my room know you place ...

Harry - I know my place that's why I am here ....just givee 5 min shan please listen me please shan ...i beg you after listening..if you tell me to go i will go please listen to me shan ....

Shan - I don't wanna hear anything from the person who betrayed me and abandoned me ..

Harry - listen to me shan...i can't live without you shan ... please shan I love you hear me out just once... please......Shan ..

Shan - You can't live without me what a joke...you already gone from my life 6 years ago Harry...and lived well so you can live like that in future...just don't talk nonsense infront se f me ...

Harry - ( Grabbing shan ) you think I lived well and happily.. seperating from you .......I...I ...
( In mind almighty at everytime when ...i want to reach my goal it just you always came in that darkness and bring me to light )

Shan - ..if you don't let me go ....I will instantly arrest you Harry for transpasing in princess....room

Harry - ( Grabbing shan and kissed her  )