BIKER WOMEN

"I'm not doing it, if anyone of you is interested, you can do it.."

He says coldly while staring at the picture in his phone. The other 3 guys smirked at him and one of them, who looked fun loving came and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

Yeonjun: That's a trade of loss.. You know right?

Jungkook: If you're interested you can do it. I have no interest in doing this.

The other one who was standing at left approached saying..

Taehyung: It's alright, her father just want you to protect her.

Jungkook: Seriously?!

He frowns over Taehyung's statement. As he was about to say something, they all heard a bike approaching.

Travis: David is here!

He recognised his friend's bike as soon as it came in his vision. David stopped just infront of them and turned off the engine before getting off.

David: Hey everyone, The situation looks a bit tensed?

He said taking off his helmet and gloves. Travis gives him a friendly hug and says..

Travis: You heard about the deal right?

David: Oh yeah, what happened about it? Did you said yes?

He says ruffling his hair. Jungkook sighs.

Jungkook: I'm not interested.

He says looking at David. He nods and comes ahead a little and Yeonjun hugs him and Taehyung too gives him a side hug.

David: Who is the girl? And what is the reason?

He says as I comes infront of Jungkook. They both shake hands and Jungkook shows him a picture of a girl in his phone.

Jungkook: Her.. Her name is Han Yn. Her father says she fell into bad company along with her friends. He contacted me because I am a biker and he wants me to teach her why NOT to ride bikes.

David laughed a bit along with others.

Jungkook: That's stupid! Moreover they're bikers! Can you imagine..Women bikers?

David: That's crazy...lol..

Taehyung: But I heard they are professionals.

Travis: No one is professional in riding bikes or dicks Taehyung..

They all chuckled on his statement.

Jungkook: Exactly. And when I myself am a biker, how am I supposed to tell her not to ride bikes?

Yeonjun: That's something..tricky you know? And what about her friends? Are we going to accompany you?

Jungkook: Yes you all are.

He says and pauses for a moment. He then sighs and explains..

Jungkook: Her father wants us to protect her friends too because they all are "good girls" according to him.

Yeonjun: Hm? Good girls according to his dad?

He says with a smirk on which Taehyung smacks his head from behind. He gives Taehyung a slight pout rubbing his head.

Taehyung: You can't say anything nasty like this about someone older like her father.

He says strictly like an older brother. Yeonjun nods mouthing a "sorry" to Taehyung. Well if we see the personalities then they all are of ages around eachother's. Jungkook is a bit cold and challenging, Taehyung is the softie in the group. Yeonjun is youngest and the nasty one. Travis is understanding and a good guy just like Taehyung while David is the risk taker.
It's not like they are egoistic or something. They know how to respect others and in return they ask for the same. Their decision might be unpredictable sometimes but not everytime.