HIM - SONG DOO

Jungkook is now sitting infront of his father with a cold gaze looking at the table while his father is busy talking with his employee, Lee Min. His father keeps Lee Min as his own son not just an employee while he keeps his own son as his employee. It surely pinches him to see this but he never shows it.

Mr. Jeon: Yeah..So, how is it going with you?

He asks Jungkook in a rough voice. Totally opposite of how he was with Lee Min a while ago.

Jungkook: She trusts me enough but there is a girl named Michelle, she is her friend..and she's way too smart. She suspects me that I am upto something.

Mr. Jeon: You might've pulled up some stunts.. You're stupid anyway.

Jungkook clenches his fist but doesn't says anything.

Mr. Jeon: if you can handle this alone, then it's good but if not, I will call Hoseok here.

Hearing his hobi hyung's name, his eyes sparkled. He was happy but he tried not to show it and just nodded. While they were talking there was someone who was recording this and also watching it.

"Hmm.. interesting so he's upto something really.."

He smirks as he keeps on recording it.

Mr. Jeon: Before you go, here..

He says and throws a document towards Jungkook. He takes it and starts to read.

Jungkook: Property papers?

Mr. Jeon: Yes, your share in my property..

Jungkook: I don't need this..

He says as he closes the file and keeps the documents on the table.

Mr. Jeon: My wife wanted me to give it to my heir which is unfortunately you, so I'm doing my work, taking it or leaving it is your choice. If you don't want it, you can donate that or just throw it somewhere because I don't need that property either.

He says coldly as if he's dealing with a total stranger. Jungkook doesn't likes his father's attitude.

Jungkook: Fine fine.. It worths 80 million+ who would let it slide?

Mr. Jeon smirks and he nods.

Mr. Jeon: Here you proof you're a Jeon, not letting the deal slide huh?

Jungkook: Mr. Jeon.. it's not like I'm greedy or something, I plan onto leaving this state as soon as I'm done with the thing you've asked me to do.

Mr. Jeon: You're.. Obedient?

Jungkook: No, Passionate to my work..

He says rudely and gets up leaving the office. He hides somewhere near and turns off the recording.

"Hmm.. Interesting!"

AT YN'S HOUSE --

Michelle: No, I'm telling you.. He's upto something! Y'all with see it!

She says still on her words that Jungkook is upto. She even told the boys that he's upto something and Yeonjun just connects the dots together and realises this is why she was asking him if he finds anything with him.

Taehyung: But if he was upto something, we would've knew..Me and Yeonjun work with him..at his father's company.

Yeonjun and Taehyung look at eachother.

Michelle: Do you think I can trust this dumbo?

She says referring to Yeonjun on which he rolls his eyes.