A NEW LOVE STORY

SOME DAYS AFTER THEIR MARRIAGE --

Yn and Jungkook, everything changed between them. Both of them didn't spoke much and always had poker faces on but with a slight hint of love. Where she never showed any emotions other than rudeness, he brought a rose for her every night after he comes home and when he first did it, he said..

"Keep collecting these roses until the day you leave me..I wonder if I can make it upto 100."

Even though, she looks like she's not interested and denies to keep those roses, she still appreciates his care towards her. He might become possesive over her sometimes but is not controlling her.

Meanwhile here, Yeonjun and Taehyung both had explained everything to their other friends and all of them broke contact with Michelle except Yeonjun. He did not wanted to loose someone he fell for and that too "love at first sight." He was asked to stay away from her because she was supporting Song Doo and chose a wrong path and time to tell everyone what Jungkook is upto which resulted a big distance in between the two of them.

Song Doo was still blackmailing Michelle that if she somehow didn't brought Yn to him, he will tell everyone that she called him for trapping Jungkook and also will tell everyone a lie which is, she wanted Jungkook for herself. Michelle knew that whatever has happened will only cause more troubles in between of her and her friends. She was now left alone to deal with Song Doo and had no one to share these things with.

PRESENT DAY, EVENING 7:00 PM --

Michelle sat down in a kids playground, on a swing. Looking down she was gathering up herself and was blaming herself for the consequences she's facing right now. The playground was empty and no one was around. She sat all alone not until she felt the swing beside her moving. She looked beside and saw Yeonjun. He wasn't looking at her but infront.

Yeonjun: What's the matter?

She got caught off guard by his sudden question but still decided to speak..

Michelle: Song Doo wants Yn..

He then looks at her and again speaks..

Yeonjun: I know..what else is the matter?

She sighs as her eyes tear up and voice breaks..

Michelle: He's blackmailing me..for bringing Yn to him.

Yeonjun: It's not his fault.. it's yours..

She gets silent for sometime and asks...

Michelle: How?

Yeonjun: You let him use you and when he used you, you just gave everything he needed. You provided him something and in return he needs more of it. You get it what I mean right?

Michelle: Probably..

He chuckles and says..

Yeonjun: No one's talking to you..do you know why?

Michelle: Because they think I'm a betrayer..

Yeonjun: No, because they think you never wanted Yn's happiness and also because you never accepted me as your Bodyguard.

Michelle: What does that means exactly?

Yeonjun: It means that..you wanted Jungkook to be with you instead of Yn and you called Doo despite knowing the fact that he likes Yn just to create problems between Jungkook and Yn. For now, this is what they think.

Michelle: And you?

Yeonjun: Do you count me in them?

She looks at him silently for sometime but then nods.

Yeonjun: You're wrong..

He says and smiles before getting up.

Yeonjun: if I was with them, I wouldn't have cared at the first place. Either he's forcing you or blackmailing you. Do you know why I care?

She looks at him as he looks at her. She gets up and stands infront of him. He pulls her in a hug which she doesn't lets go of. She needed that badly and he knew it.

Michelle: You..You still Like me despite knowing the fact I tried to ruin your friend's relationship with his newly wedded wife?

She says as she breaks into tears in his arms. He sighs as he rubs her back softly.

Yeonjun: Yes I do love you..

He says making her look up. She thought maybe it's just a crush. He cups her face and wipes away her tears with his thumb before slowly attaching their lips together.

AT JUNGKOOK'S HOME --

Jungkook: Eat something my little one, it's been a full day since you've eaten something.

He says as he looks at her who was focused in her magazine. He gets up and sits beside her before taking that magazine away. She looks at him with a stare ready to leave. As she gets up, he pulls her back on his lap and holds her waist tight.

Jungkook: Now, you're trying to be a bad girl again, you need punishment for that don't you?

He says lowly whispering against her ears. She looks back at him.

Yn: I don't want to eat anything..

Jungkook: Why? Your anger is from me don't take it out on food.

She takes a deep breath and opens her mouth to say something but stops.

Jungkook: Curse me, am I saying something?

He speaks softly with her ever since they got married while her, she always tried to be distant.

Yn: Leave me.

Jungkook: You know that you're hurting me right now, don't you?

Yn: Do I look like I care-

Jungkook: Shh.. Don't lie, I know you love me too.

He says as he slowly caressed the corner of her lips. His eyes looked at her with admiration and affection. She says nothing instead chose to stay quiet. He makes her sit properly and still holds her tight while she faces him.

Jungkook: Be a good girl and eat something. You want me to make something for you or if you don't, I can order it from outside.

Yn: I need nothing..

Jungkook: Yes you do, and what you need is a good..

Yn: A good?

Jungkook: A good long kiss.

He says and immediately capture her lips with his. Her whole body shivers when he does that. The way he has his lips sucking hers made her go wild from inside. His hands snaked around her waist as he pulls her closer and sneaks his hand under her shirt, touching her bare waist. She gasps lightly on his sudden touch of which he takes advantage and slides his tongue inside her mouth. He tries to dominate her while fighting with her tongue inside her mouth but she doesn't lets him win early. Later when they both pull out he looks at her and licks his lips.

"I swear little ones, if I get these kisses everyday, I might end up loosing my mind."

TO BE CONTINUED...