SECRET

Yn: Come on Michelle.. what made you think he's not good?

Michelle: He was looking at you without even blinking with a small smirk!! What else do you want me to think?!

She says holding onto Yn's arm tight meanwhile Yn's mind was flying to the mars hearing how he was staring at her.

Yn: Yeah..I mean..he stares at me like that since the start. I don't find that wrong.

Michelle: No wonder you all are idiots!

She says frustrated on which Yn scoffs.

Yn: You're just taking him in a wrong way. He's not that bad, he's just a little flirty.

She says and again goes back to stand where she was standing before. Michelle sighs. She finds Jungkook at her. She goes upto him and says in a low, serious voice.

Michelle: Stop faking your concern over us or her.

Jungkook: Faking concern?

He says innocently but he knows he's doing exactly what Michelle is saying.

Michelle: .... You know it don't you? Even if everyone just neglects the fact that you are not upto something, I'll prove it.

She says in a challenging tone which made Jungkook's smirk widen.

Jungkook: Your choice..

She rolls her eyes and then her eyes went upto Yeonjun. She looked at Jungkook thinking that Yeonjun is his friend so he absolutely knows what Jungkook is upto so she calls him in a corner.

Michelle: Hm.. Without any bullshit, tell me.. don't you find Jungkook weird?

Yeonjun: Jungkook? No..I mean.. what's wrong with him?

He says confused as he looks over him and then again at Michelle.

Yeonjun: I don't see anything wrong.

Michelle: Aren't you a dickhead?

She says in disbelief on which Yeonjun just gives her a side eye.

Yeonjun: Look who says..

Michelle: YOU- Anyways.. Don't you know what's going with him?

Yeonjun: What's going on? There's nothing as far as I know..

He says being serious because he found Michelle was trying to be serious about something he's failing to figure out. He again looks at Jungkook and finds him looking at Yn with a smile while she talks with him.

Yeonjun: No...I don't think..we work together, if there was something, we would've known. But why are you asking?

Michelle: No, nothing.. you can leave..

She says still watching and observing Jungkook.

LATER THAT NIGHT --

Yn's dad wasn't home and she had called all of her friends including the boys. They all were watching a movie, An adult movie. Ofcourse they aren't kids. While everyone decided to sit on the mattresses on the floor, Yn decided to stay on the couch and lay there with the blanket. The lights were off and Jungkook came after attending a call. He sat beside Yn towards her feet so she got up and sat down so her feet won't poke Jungkook.

The movie was playing and there was a bed scene. Everyone was just focused on it and Yn felt a hand on her thighs. She looked beside and saw Jungkook's hand. Her eyes widen.

Yn: What are you doing? What if someone saw us?!

She leans towards him and whispers. He pulls her closer by gripping her thighs.

Jungkook: Tell me if you're uncomfortable.

Yn: I don't think so..

She says with a hint of blush on her cheeks. He smirks and whispers..

Jungkook: Take off your bottoms..

Yn: But what if someone just saw us?!

Jungkook: Shh.. don't make noise that's it.

Yn: But if someone just..looked at us?

Jungkook: We got the blanket for a reason.

She looked at him and removed her pants and underwear while sitting there. He pulled her on his lap while she faced the television. She felt butterflies everywhere in her body. He leaned forward towards her ear and whispered..

Jungkook: Don't worry about anything, just watch the movie okay?

The way he just whispered made her feel some sort of emotions she has never felt before. She just nods.

Jungkook: Good girl..

He smirks and keeps his hand on her thighs while she covers them both with the blanket. His hands casually roamed around her thighs and inner thighs, she felt her knees getting weaker and weaker by each passing moment. She clutched onto his thighs due to her legs trembling. His left hand just gripped her by waist and moved around in a circular motion on her waist. She trembled again feeling his hands on her bare waist.

His right hand slowly touched her lower region, caressing it softly. She immediately felt herself getting aroused by his touch. He smirked feeling how wet she had gotten by his one touch. He found she was sensitive to touch. His finger slowly caressed her womanhood in a circular motion. She felt her stomach twitching with the sensation running into her body. She leaned her head back on his left shoulder.

Jungkook: Does that makes you feel good?

He whispers softly in her ears while his lips touching her ears. She shivers a bit and nods closing her eyes. Slowly she felt his finger circling over her entrance. She gripped onto his hand.

Yn: Slow..

He kissed her ear softly and whispered..

Jungkook: I'm not in a rush Princess.. I'll make sure you enjoy it. Look at me..

He asks her to look at him, she looks at him innocently. Only he knew how bad he wanted to see her intimate face. He slowly started to push his finger in, she didn't felt any pain because he wasn't going deep. She enjoyed it at very first.

Jungkook: Allow me to go deeper Princess..

He asks her while both of their breathes were uneven. She spreaded her legs a bit more and he slowly pushed his finger more inside her. She was about to moan and he instantly pulled her in a kiss to prevent her from moaning. His grip on her waist tightened up. She moved her right arm behind him and her left hand just held his cheeks pulling him closer to her. He moved his finger a bit faster that made it hard for her to prevent her moans to come out. She pulled out from the kiss and whispered in a broken voice..

Yn: I'm cumming..

Jungkook: Hold your voice a little Princess, you won't regret it.

He says and pulls her in another kiss. She just trembled miserably in his arms because it was her first time feeling something like this moreover she enjoyed it more because of his gentleness. Later on he rubbed her making her cum. She clenched her legs together while his hand was still in between. He didn't moved instead pulled out from the kiss and looked at her.

Jungkook: Leave my hand princess..

He speaks to her gently for the whole time giving her insane butterflies. She slowly opens her legs a bit and takes his hand out and makes her face him and legs wrap around his waist. She rests her head on his shoulders calming down while he pats her head gently.

"You made a mess on my lap princess..was i that good?"

TO BE CONTINUED..