HALF TRUTH

Later, after when the races were over. Everyone has agreed to get some drinks after. Not alcohol, just normal beverages. Yeonjun held Michelle's hand trying to take her to the other friends but she denied.

Yeonjun: But atleast confront them, tell them about the situation you're into love.

Michelle: No.. I'm pretty sure they hate me by now. You can leave, I'll just get home.

She says as she tries to take her hand back from his grip but he pulls her closer and picks her up in his embrace.

Michelle: Yeonjun!

Yeonjun: Shh..if you tried speaking, I'll kiss you infront of everyone. Will it be fine or embarrassing?

Michelle: It..it won't be embarrassing but.. awkward?

She says as she tries to hide her blush. He smiles as he walks towards others. They all just looked at her and then continued talking.

Michelle: I told you..

She says lowly to Yeonjun while her heart hurts. She looks at Yn and Jungkook, she feels bad for messing up their marriage. But she doesn't even has courage to show up to them and apologize. She's aahamed of herself and whatever she has done. She sighs as she looks at Yeonjun.

Michelle: Let me go.. please..I don't want to create more troubles.

He surely lets her stand on her feets but still holds her closer looking at her.

Yeonjun: If you leave today without speaking and apologizing.. you'll never be able to fix your friendship with them.

Michelle: But..but when they don't even want to see me, how can I?

She asks him while her tears brim in her eyes. He smiles softly as he cups her cheeks gently.

Yeonjun: Hey! She wants to say something!

He says as he looks at everyone. They all stop talking and divert their attention towards her. Her eyes get wide when she feels their gazes.

Michelle: uh..um..Please forgive me. I'm truly ashamed of what I did. I'm sorry to everyone especially Jungkook and Yn. I'm really sorry please forgive me. I'm fine even if you all don't want to be friends with me, but please forgive me. He was blackmailing me for all these things.

She says while her eyes were closed all the time. She couldn't even meet their gazes right now.

Jungkook: Why did you called him?

Michelle: I knew you were up to something..and I had no bad intentions behind my deeds. I just wanted my best friend to stay happy. I didn't knew if you really loved her or it was just a part of your plan and when Doo showed me the video, it was confirmed that you wanted to harm uncle Han and also I was worried for Yn. Ofcourse, being friends with her for 15 years, I didn't wanted her to stay in a fake relationship. I'm sure I..I just..I just failed to see your love.

For a moment, everyone just listened to her quietly and processed her words.

Taehyung: And...how did Doo got to know that Jungkook is planning something with his dad and not alone? Because it's known that.. Mr. Jeon never claimed Jungkook as his son.

Michelle: That day when we all were talking on the bridge, I got a call from Doo. Since he only had my contact number, he told me to meet him because he wanted to see all of us after our college time. While coming back, he went to Jeon corporations, where he found Jungkook and Mr. Jeon talking about Uncle Han. When he found that they're talking about me, he started to record it to show it to me and informed me that they're talking about me suspecting Jungkook. And It got confirmed he's onto something.