FLOPPED PLANS

SOME MONTHS LATER --

It's been some months since boys and girls have met. They all are getting along well. David and Nayeon, Travis and Jennie the four of them became best buddies. Ashley and Taehyung started dating because they liked eachother since the start and here is Yeonjun, he starts to fall for Michelle but also tries to stay away from her knowing she is making some plans already. Jungkook and Yn got alot more closer and started engaging into intimate actions too even though they haven't made love yet. His father and her father both were in a competition from Mr. Jeon's side because according to Mr. Han, Mr. Jeon is his friend who is upset from him because he always tells Mr. Jeon to accept Jungkook as his son. Song Doo is in contact with Michelle and they both are trying to achieve their target. For Michelle, it's to free Yn from Jungkook's trap. She just wants her bestie to be happy and stay away from fake people not knowing whatever she is doing will just destroy all the happiness she has.

For Song Doo, it is to win Yn from Jungkook. He cannot just digest the fact that Jungkook won Yn in just some days while he couldn't even after years. Taehyung and Yeonjun knew what was happening and where it will lead while they both tried hard to manage it and let nothing effect on Jungkook and Yn's relationship, they stayed silent over the fact that they're upto something. Where Michelle, Song Doo, Mr. Jeon think that Jungkook is just doing his work by staying closer to Yn, he is falling in love with each sun that rises in the morning and each moon that rises in the evening.

PRESENT DAY --

Jungkook was in the office along with Taehyung and Yeonjun. While the three of them were talking, Jungkook gets a text from Hoseok saying:

"We'll meet some other day? Me and Jin are leaving for something urgently. Take care okay? Call me if you need anything."

He just replies with an "okay" and smiles. Later, his father calls him in his office and goes inside. As he gets inside he sees his father tensed.

Jungkook: You called me Mr. Jeon?

Mr. Jeon: Sit..

He sits down and faces his father. After a moment of silence he says..

Mr. Jeon: Mr. Han..is no more.

For a moment, Jungkook felt like his whole body wasn't there. His heart beat rises up as he blinks at his father.

Jungkook: How?!

The genuine concern for his love being left alone and his favourite uncle dieing almost gave him shock.

Mr. Jeon: He was in his office and someone shot him. It wasn't us. It was someone who may have some business with him. But as far as I know.. he's not that kind of man who would mess around with random people. He's a good man.

He says as he shares his honest opinions about Mr. Han. His eyes glued on the table, thinking worst scenarios in his head..

Jungkook: What about Yn? Where is she? And how did you got to know?

Mr. Jeon: She's at home totally unaware, maybe. This just happened a while ago, it's a hot news all over the town.

He nods and gets up leaving the office and when he approaches the door, His father asks..

Mr. Jeon: Where are you going?

Jungkook: Mind your business..

He says and leaves. Little did Mr. Jeon knew that the desperation in his eyes and voice was for Yn. He felt a little bad for him. He remembers how he used to get restless whenever his wife, Jungkook's mother would not take his calls or reply him. She was cheerful and humours. He sighs and smiles a little.

As Jungkook goes outside Taehyung and Yeonjun notice his worry. They too walk behind him and stop him.

Taehyung: HEY! Wait for us! Where are you going?

He says as Yeonjun and him run behind him.

Jungkook: Yn's dad got shot, he's no more.

Yeonjun/Taehyung: WHAT?!

They both were left shocked. The three of them immediately got on their bikes and drove as fast as they could to reach Yn's house.

AT YN'S HOUSE --

The three of them park their bikes and seeing the crowd inside, his heart started to beat faster. The media, her relatives, the girls everyone was crowding the place which was making her feel anxious more and more. He gets through the rush and reaches Yn.

Jungkook: Princess?

She looks at him and cries more. He hugs her tight letting her cry. As Yeonjun and Taehyung come in they both try to manage the media and tried to get them out from the house. Later on when David and Travis get to know this, they both also come and join them. The relatives of hers were also concerned afterall, she was the daughter of a billionaire ofcourse they would be concerned..for the money.(🗿)

Jungkook: Shh.. it's fine.. it's fine.. don't cry.

He keeps on hugging her and patting her head calming her down while Michelle looked at him with a glare.

Michelle: STOP FAKING YOUR CONCERN FOR HER!

She suddenly yells creating another mess. He looks at her in disbelief.

Jungkook: Can't you just shut up for a while? Why do you have to make another mess when there's already one going on?!

Michelle: Seriously?! You created this! I know!! Aren't you the one who shot Uncle Han?!

She confesses which makes Yn, the girls, David, Travis, her relatives, everyone go silent for a moment.

Jungkook: Stop speaking rubbish!

He says coldly as he glares at her.

Jungkook: Have you seen me shooting him?! Do you have proof of that?

Michelle: How do you know he got shot?  No one told you..

She says and Yn looks at him with her teary eyes. She yet trusts him with him knowing he has no reasons to do it. He looks at her and kisses her forehead.

Jungkook: I didn't do it precious..

He speaks softly to her and lets her rest her head on his chest. He then again faces Michelle and says..

Jungkook: The news, I saw the news.. it's a hot topic all over the nation.

He says and makes Michelle think of a good point. Yeonjun and Taehyung look at eachother knowing she will show that video and then it will be over between Yn and Jungkook. Michelle just huffs and keeps remaining silent because the video is with Doo and he hasn't forwarded it yet to her.

A while later, when everything settles down, Jungkook takes Yn to her room and makes her sleep. Her tear stained cheeks just made his heart hurt a bit. She hasn't spoke anything since so long and it just made him restless and concerned. He then takes a deep breath and decides to say something which he thought of saying in future..

"Marry me precious.."

TO BE CONTINUED...