EVERYTHING'S BRIGHT

Ay dirty peeps, it's a 🌚 part. Mature language ahead okie?

They heard someone and saw Taehyung on the balcony.

Yeonjun: WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!

He asks him yelling while Taehyung just looked at him disbelief.

Taehyung: BRO I'M STUCK! HELP ME! MY SHIRT GOT STUCK IN HERE!

David: HOW?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!

Taehyung: I WAS TRYING TO JUMP DOWN!!

Jungkook: WHAT KIND OF DUMB YOU ARE?! WHO JUMPS OFF FROM 5TH FLOOR?!

Taehyung: CURSE ME LATER BUT HELP ME FIRST!

They all sigh as they go up to him and help him. His hand wasn't reaching his back that is why he wasn't able to help himself. His shirt got stuck into the window of the apartment and since the apartment was empty, he couldn't even call someone. The building wasn't that high so he thought he could get down from the balconies.

LATER AT HOME --

Everyone reached home and saw Mr. Jeon along with Travis and the girls. Travis signalled Jungkook to talk to Mr. Jeon while he stood confused. He looked at Yn who smiled and nodded.

Jungkook: What happened? You here?

Mr. Jeon: Yeah..I was..worried..

Jungkook: For yourself? Come on..the office was full of employees no one would've-

Mr. Jeon: worried for you. Travis told me everything which was happening. So I just..

Jungkook: Me? You never cared for me so what happened so suddenly?

He asked Mr. Jeon calmly and confused.

Mr. Jeon: Because you..saved me..somehow and moreover..

He was hesitant to say it because he was overwhelmed.

Mr. Jeon: Because you called me.. dad..today..

His voice broke a little which made Jungkook's heart sink a bit. Even though he told himself and the world that he don't want his father and he does not consider mr. Jeon as his dad only he knows how badly he craved for his love since childhood.

Jungkook: It's fine..I guess?

He too was so nervous because he didn't knew how to react. He never got into a situation like this before.

Mr. Jeon: Only if..you can forgive me and-

Jungkook: But..I was never upset. It was you who neglected me.

He said and shrugged. He was right. It was Mr. Jeon who always held grudges against Jungkook.

Mr. Jeon: It's unforgivable. I know.

Jungkook: My heart doesn't wants to forgive you but still you're my dad anyway..and you deserve a second chance. I know now how you felt when mom died.. because now I too love someone and she's also precious to me.

He says as he looks at Yn. Mr. Jeon smiles a little because he's glad atleast Jungkook chose someone right for himself.

Travis: What about Doo? What happened?

He asks changing the situation from emotional to serious.

Taehyung: Oh yeah, he's arrested. Yeonjun and Michelle have gone to the police station with David to submit the videos and audios and also filing a complaint against Doo.

Everyone was relieved for now. They were happy for this. Everything just settled down and now it was just happiness on their way.

LATER THAT NIGHT --