PLAN NO. 420

NEXT MORNING --

As usual, everyone went to their works except David and Travis. They stayed back with the girls. Jungkook sent Yn to stay with the girls at Jennie's place. Yeonjun had mirrored Michelle's phone so if she gets any calls and texts he can get them too and can hear or see what's going on.

Jungkook was in Mr. Jeon's office talking about how he is married now and is already planning a baby. Jungkook telling Mr. Jeon that he actually married Yn without his presence was unsettling for him. Being an old man with alive son he too wanted to see his son's wedding but whatever he's facing now are the results of his deeds in the past. Jungkook didn't even told Mr. Jeon, Lee Min, his favourite employee saw Taehyung's social media post where he had posted a pictures of Jungkook's wedding and he told it to Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon: So..You didn't even invited anyone? Not even her relatives?

Jungkook: Yeah because when we talked about it, we both decided to get married privately.

Mr. Jeon: There's no such thing that exists! Private marriage? Seriously?

Jungkook: So..why are burning? It's not like I did something wrong. I took my own decisions since my teenage.. it's not like I needed to take your Permission.

He speaks with a cold tone because obviously how Mr. Jeon was reacting now was telling that he actually wanted to Join the wedding and is disappointed because of his absence.

Mr. Jeon: Yes I know but..But atleast you could've informed me?

Jungkook: Why?

Mr. Jeon: Nothing, it's good that you took a step ahead towards your love life.

He nods looking at Jungkook and he nods back.

Jungkook: Well, Lee Min isn't married yet right?

Mr. Jeon: Yeah so?

Jungkook: So when is your son getting married?

He spoke playing with the pen on the table not looking at Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon: My son? Lee Min?

Jungkook: Ofcourse..That is what everyone thinks.

He says as he stops playing with the pen and gets up.

Jungkook: Anyways, I don't care..I just wanted to tell you that now I'm a married man that's it.

He said and approached the door but then he heard a loud firing sound. He turned back immediately with a concerned face.

Jungkook: DAD?!

He looked at Mr. Jeon who sat there completely froze with wide eyes.

Jungkook: Are you okay?!

He said as he approached him immediately looking on his arms and legs all over his body making sure he didn't got hurt. The glass of water Mr. Jeon had on table was shattered into pieces.

Mr. Jeon: I'm...fine..

He spoke coming back in senses. For a moment Jungkook felt like his heart will jump out from his chest when he heard the glass shattering before.

Jungkook: I thought..I just thought you got shot..come get out now..

He said as he pulled Mr. Jeon with him hurriedly and locked the office. Mr. Jeon just looked at Jungkook with a soft expression recalling how he heard "DAD" for the first time in his life from his mouth.

Jungkook: You're not going inside for a while got it? I'll be back.

He said and left Mr. Jeon near his desk. He told Yeonjun about that firing and they immediately knew that it was Doo and surely aimed for Jungkook but failed.

LATER THAT EVENING --

Yeonjun and Michelle both walked with eachother maintaining a good distance. She walked infront while he walked behind her. She silently sat down infront of Doo who was sitting there in the open cafe. Taehyung got on his position and started to record them both from the fifth floor of the apartment building infront. David and Jungkook were hiding with the police officers behind the cafe wall. It was surprising how police decided to give in their plan. Yeonjun silently sat down on an empty seat behind them signalling Michelle to turn on the voice recorder in her pocket.

Everything was set. All that was left was to Doo to start talking.

Doo: You look nervous..

Michelle: They all suspected me that I am in contact with you and Yeonjun tried checking my phone.

Doo: And you let him?

He asked with disbelief on his face.

Michelle: No! I denied saying it's none of his business..

Doo: Good.. Atleast you're not dumb. So..what about Yn?

Michelle: Oh yeah, she is not ready yet I mean.. They're a couple ofcourse they're trying to sort-

Doo: Sort out things?

He says as he takes out his phone. Michelle swallows hard knowing he got some edited videos of hers and recordings too that can make her appear as guilty even if she's not.

Michelle: I'm trying my best!

Doo: Give 110%!!

Michelle: Yes I am giving it..

Doo: Alright and..I need something to ask.

Michelle: What?

Doo: You and Yeonjun..Are you both dating or something?

Michelle: Why are you asking?

Doo: Yes or no.

Yeonjun shakes his head to deny that they're dating.

Michelle: No we're not dating.

Doo: Don't mind If I ask you something else..and that too something personal.

Michelle: What is it?

Doo: What do you think of having a one night stand with me-

Yeonjun: Shut up before I snap your neck off.

He says he holds Doo's neck from behind. Doo looks at Michelle glaring.

Doo: So it was all a plan?!

Yeonjun: My plan.. anyway, David!

He says as him and Jungkook comes out with the cops. Doo looks at the cops and glares at Michelle.

Doo: YOU FREAKING PLAYED IT?!

Yeonjun: Ay..talk to me!

He says as he holds his jaw harshly. Cops arrest Doo without even thinking.

Jungkook: But officers evidence?

Officer: Well, pal, we don't need it. He's a drug dealer. God knows for whom he works but since he has done crimes like trying to harm Mr. Jeon, Killing Mr. Han, Blackmailing Micheal-

Michelle: Michelle officer.. Michelle.. I'm a girl.

She corrects him on which officer laughs a bit.

Officer: Oh yes Michelle. Moreover tried to break a marriage. So it's a long way ahead dude.. I'll make sure to make you pay. And yes all those audio/video recordings please submit it in the police department. Alright, I'll take my leave then.

He says as the police arrests Doo and they take him away. They all sigh in relief. They were about to leave but they all heard a loud voice..

"CAN Y'ALL HELP ME?! MY- MY SHIRT IS STUCK!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...