BALCONY

Jin looked at Jungkook and sees how tired he looks. He can't help but feel like taking him with him and raise him again but properly. He sighs.

Jin: It's alright..not every parent deserves a child.

Jungkook sighs and nods understanding him. Jin pats his shoulder.

Jin: Don't worry, me and Hoseok are here for sometime and I hope you'll enjoy sometime with us?

Jungkook: I surely will..

He smiles at Jin and smiles back at him. Jungkook then gets back to work on his desk with a happy expression on his face.

LATER THAT NIGHT --

Jungkook goes back to Yn's place to check on her once. All the girls were there including the boys. He parks his bike and approaches all of them.

David: Ay.. You're back?

Jungkook: Hmm.. kind of.. where's princ- I mean.. Yn?

Nayeon: Upstairs..

She says and he nods getting upstairs. He knocks on her door, getting no response from her, he opened the door. She was in the balcony, wearing her headset and reading a book while the cup of coffee was resting on the railing. She was too engrossed in herself that she didn't felt his presence. She stood leaning against the railing facing the view. He goes behind her and hugs her from behind and takes off her headset.

Jungkook: What made you so busy princess?

She freezes when she feels him whispering against her ear. A shiver runs down in her spines.

Yn: Nothing...

Jungkook: You didn't even acknowledged my presence..

He says as he hugs her more tight pressing his body against her. She felt his hard chest against her soft back. His breathe fanning her neck, right over her soft spot. She gripped onto the railing tight.

Yn: Someone will see us..

Jungkook: And?

That audacity to say something like that made her feel dominated. His grip onto her just made her feel weak.

Yn: And what? They will take it in a wrong way..

She says as she swallows hard.

Jungkook: How wrong it could be?

The way he whispered lowly in her ears made her mind fly to Mars and butterfly dance in her stomach.

Jungkook: Where's your dad princess?

Yn: Why?

Jungkook: i have to leave and I can't leave until I leave you with your dad.

She gulps and nods.

Yn: He's yet to come home..

Jungkook: Good..

He says as his lips almost touching her earlobe. He plants small kisses on her neck slowly tilting his head. She keeps her hands on his which were resting on her waist.

Jungkook: You can still say if you don't want me.

She just lets out a deep breath and sighs.

Jungkook: You don't want me to stop? You're actually trying to be a bad girl here?

He whispers with a smirk on which she opens her eyes.

Yn: uh.. it's not like that..

Jungkook: Accept the fact you liked it when I fingered you that night.

She blushed on how without any hesitation he spoke the word "fingered".

Jungkook: You liked it? You wanna feel that again?

Yn: You aren't serious..are you?

Jungkook: means if I am..I can do that again..right?

He speaks as his hand goes lower and lower towards her lower region. She holds her breath when she feels his hand over her lower abdomen.

Yn: We're in the balcony! They're right beneath us! They all will hear us..

Jungkook: So what? I wished that Dong Soo was here..he could know whom you belong to.

She chuckled and spoke..

Yn: Song Doo..

Jungkook; Yeah whatever..

He says and smirks before his hand goes under her panties. She shivers.

Jungkook: Just don't moan loud.. you're allowed to say my name.

He says commanding her and presses his cheeks with hers. She bends a bit and holds the railing with her right hand. He slowly pushes his one finger Inside.

Jungkook: Look at me precious..

The way he called her "precious" made her heart flutter. She looks at him and he slowly presses his lips over hers. He slowly kisses her while his fingers moves in and out of her. She just hums deeply suppressing her moans. He holds her tightly against him and kisses her agressively while his fingers move at a fast pace. She tries to get away from that kiss but he doesn't lets her. He keeps on sealing their lips together.

As she was about cum, she grips onto the railing with her left hand and the empty cup of the coffee falls down. They both hear a couple of shook yells. He holds her tightly against him and jerked his fingers out from her. She trembles in his arms. He then hugs her and looks down leaning his back against the railing so no one would see he's hugging her.

Jungkook: What happened?

He saw Yeonjun holding his head with teary eyes looking up at him.

Yeonjun: Why would you throw a cup at me out of nowhere?! And that too from first floor!

Jungkook: That was an accident! I'm sorry..

Travis: You bro, there's a Tangerine on your head.

He says suppressing his laugh.

David: A black tangerine.

They all burst into laughter as he says that.

Taehyung: The tangerine got burnt lol.

He adds which made them all crack into loud laughter. Yeonjun just looks at them sulking.

Jungkook: You okay princess? Was i too rough?

Yn: No..

She says in a small voice still can't calm down from the entire session. He smirks and plants a kiss on her head.

Jungkook: Good because I'm not a easy man to handle..

She just sighs and looks at him once she calms down.

Yn: What if someone would've seen us?!

Jungkook: Then nothing..

Yn: How can you be so calm huh?!

Jungkook: Shh.. don't be louder or else they'll suspect we were doing something even though we would an entire hour for that.

He says and winks. She fell speechless looking at him.

Yn: You're unpredictable!

Jungkook: Yes I am.. for now, I guess I have to leave..

Yn: Why?

She asks him in a curious tone because it's just 8 Pm.

"You still want me to stay over and fuck you instead of just fingering you like that?"

TO BE CONTINUED..