A BIG PLAN

Doo: What kind of Bodyguard do you have Yn? He's so shameless!!

He says as he looks at Yn.

Jungkook: Excuse me..Talk to me if it's about me.

He says as he steps a little more further and stands infront of Yn. Doo stands with a glare and crossed arms.

Doo: Okay then, you tell me..what kind of Bodyguard you are huh? So shameless!

Jungkook: I am possesive kind of Bodyguard..happy? And about being shameless then I am not as shameless as you who would just hug someone without knowing they're comfortable or uncomfortable.

He speaks back. His anger rising up because first because of his father and second Doo because he seems like provoking Jungkook. Doo was also smart, he wanted Jungkook to loose his anger and then he will show the video he has recorded to everyone.

Yn: Doo, It's fine.. don't mind him. I'm all good.

She says and pulls Jungkook back. He just looks at Doo with a glare.

Yn: He's just a friend of mine, it's okay!

She says trying to calm him down. David then pulls Jungkook with him and makes him sit down on the chair. Doo smirks looking at Jungkook and sits down again.

Doo: Here, I brought gifts for you all..

He says with a smile and gives gifts to the girls. The boys look at him alerted. First Ashley opens the gift and sees a cute atmosphere changing light. Taehyung stares at the gift analysing it and then looks away knowing it's just a light. Then Jennie opens her gift, it was a watch, she liked it. Travis looked at Doo with a cold stare and spoke..

Travis: You sure it's not a time bomb?

Doo: And what makes you think I'll gift her a time bomb?

Travis: it's 2024..we can't trust people..not even friends.

Jennie then slaps his lips lightly asking to shut up. Travis sighs and nods.

Then Michelle opens her gift. Yeonjun waits eagerly to see what it is and then sees a journal set? He looked at Michelle confused because he never knew she is into these kinda stuffs like.. writing journals or decorating them.

Yeonjun: Maybe you..Leave, nothing.

He didn't said anything because he was confused and it's just day 3 of him being with Michelle. Then Nayeon opens her gift and she immediately makes an "oooh~" sound seeing her favourite cupcakes. She was about to open the box but David took the box and started to read the back of the box.

David: Hmm..eat it before October. You can eat it.

He says and gives it back to Nayeon. Doo was confused why every of the boys were being so possesive over the girls. He only expected Jungkook to be possesive over Yn. Here, he felt disappointed.

Afterwards when Yn was opening her gift, Jungkook was staring at her without blinking. Michelle noticed it and so did Doo. They looked at eachother and she rose an eyebrow on which he nodded. Yeonjun noticed this and even Taehyung did. They looked at eachother.

As Yn opened the gift, there was a small crystal ball with a couple inside. She smiled looking at the gift.

Doo: And now, when you turn on or turn off this..button, you see the magic.

She did as he said, she turned on the button and saw a shimmering sound effect and a golden flakes flew into the crystal and the couple danced inside.

Yn: This is so amazing..

She says watching it. Doo smiled knowing she liked the gift. Jungkook didn't said anything just looked at the crystal ball. He knew if he pulled some stunts then Michelle or Doo anyone of them would start questioning him.

LATER THAT DAY --

It was evening. Michelle and Doo were outside in a cafe talking. Yeonjun was following them everywhere. He sat on the chair behind them all covered up but they didn't noticed him. He then saw Doo showing her a video In which he saw Jungkook and his dad but couldn't hear what they were talking.

Michelle: You did a good job. I knew I could count on you. Don't worry the money will be transferred in your account by night time.

Doo: Thank-you..I knew you would think of me someday.

He said and Smirked a bit.

Doo: Well one more thing.. if somehow, you settle me with Yn, I won't be taking your money.

Michelle: And..do you think Jungkook will let her go?

Doo: Then, I won't forward this recording. I can use it for my own benefit.

He says and takes his phone back from Michelle.

Michelle: Fine, I'll try..

Doo: Good..

They both were talking while Yeonjun couldn't believe Michelle made up a this just to prove Jungkook is upto something. Even though, he doesn't knows what Jungkook is upto but he felt like he should share this to someone. He then Remembered about Taehyung. He got up and without getting suspected, he got out from the cafe and called Taehyung.

AT TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE --

Taehyung: You saw it? Like with your own eyes?

Yeonjun: Yes and even recorded it. It's just a voice recording. I don't remember turning this on but it's broken I guess. It Randomly catches voices and it turned good for me today.

He said and took out the voice recorder Jungkook gave him on his birthday because Yeonjun was thinking of buying one for himself. Taehyung nodded and they both played the recording.

Taehyung: And that Doo, he's being too much..if he liked Yn then he should've confessed. What with all this plan? And what is Jungkook upto with his dad?

For now, it was a whole mystery what was Jungkook upto. Except Michelle and Doo, no one knew about him and his dad.

NEXT MORNING --

Jungkook was casually working on his desk when he saw Hoseok. He was so happy and he called him but he didn't stopped and straight went inside his father's office. He sighed and sat down knowing whenever it's about work, Hoseok is always serious. After a while later he saw Jin entering. He was hesitant to get into his father's office because he knew if he got inside then he might end up in a fight with him. Jin and Mr. Jeon are not in good terms because Jin knows how his father has always neglected Jungkook since his birth.

Jungkook: Jin hyung?

He called him lowly expecting him to ignore him like Hoseok but he looked at him and stood there for a moment before hugging him.

Jin: Oh my, you grew up so big huh? How are you doing?

Jungkook: I'm fine Hyung.. You and Hoseok hyung here today?

Jin: Mr. Jeon called Hoseok for something..

Jungkook: Ah, I see..I know about it.

Jin: Does he treats you good? Did he said anything to you?

Jungkook: No..I just work here..and we don't live together.

He said not telling him about that mission he's upto.

Jin: Hm..Still not? Anyway..i heard about you being a Bodyguard of a girl.

Hearing this, Jungkook stops moving for sometime and then says..

Jungkook: How do you know?

"Hoseok told me, I can't believe he would do such thing to someone.."

TO BE CONTINUED....