Chapter 14

ZANDER & DELLA

ZANDER

It's been 2 days since Della left me. I can't go back to her since dark valley is under attack. We almost succeed but some of the invaders escaped. Usually I won't spare them alive, but this time I was not in a mood to think about killing someone. So I'm leaving them for the wild animals. I also got injuries because I was distracted by the incident. All I could remember was her smile and sweet smell that drives me crazy. I wanted to see her as soon as possible but I guess I'm not able to. Ever since I was chosen as the next ruler, dark valley was under constant threat. I can't see anyone die when I'm the one who's protecting them.
                       When I was lost in thoughts, Kai showed up. I was not even interested in hearing anything, then he uttered 'Selene and Adonis '. My intrest just came back to me. He told me unbelievable story about them. Also he found out the real culprit. But even if he found out, it was the first time he didn't get any evidence. An information from Kai is always reliable, but an information without evidence will not be counted in Arrdiva.
                       I was all set to see Della, then again we found some intruders. It was frustrating as hell. But I was not gonna leave them alone.
                           //////////////
DELLA

My father again fixed my marriage without my permission. Thankfully this time it was not an old pervert but my cousin Lucian Yearwood. To be exact if the Yearwood family was still ruling, he will be the next King. I'm well aware that Selene aunt was from Yearwood family and he is a cousin to her. Which means he's not really a close relative to me. He was a gentleman who was same age as Zander, but the polar opposite of him. Brown hair and ocean blue eyes, six foot tall and handsome as hell. He was well mannered too. Girls would be head over heels for him but for me, I felt nothing to him. All I can think was about Zander. He left me a curse. And that curse is the love for him which hurts more and more as days pass by. This is more than I could ever tolerate.

Him calling me ' little bunny ', saying to me ' you smell nice ' ...... I was already crying on his thoughts. I agreed to marry Lucian. I don't love him. I don't think I can love anyone in this lifetime. Father was overjoyed and I didn't even say a word because I didn't feel anything. I was Literally dead inside.

                      ***************