part twenty

"I'm gonna go for a ride" I tell Libby, the plan is in place.

"On your bike?" she asks me as she continues to whisk the batter for the cupcakes she's baking.

Avery gave me money to buy a motorcycle last week and I took it with a bright smile, Scott always wanted us to drive away from our wedding on a bike.

Now I own one, to help me hold onto the dream.

"Yeah" I say grabbing a blueberry muffin off the counter.

This morning before anyone else was awake I took my bags to the airport, theirs so much of it that it will be going on a baggage plane and should land an hour after I do.

It's past 10 am when I am breezing down the highway on my motorbike.

It's three minutes till 11 am when I make it through airport security.

It's 12 minutes before 1 pm when I begin to have my doubts.

It's 30 past 1 when I board my plane.

It's 7 minutes to 3 pm when the plane lands.

It's 1 minute to 3 when I take my first step in Chicago.

I text Amelia and Brandon to let them know I made it safely, and then I switch over to my conversation with Arnold Jenkins.

He is keeping my motorcycle back in texas as his own and he gave me the money to buy one in Chicago.

Apparently he's a good friend of my father, otherwise he would never of made a deal like that.

I pocket my phone and make my way out of the airport, my eyes scower the crowd for a taxi that I can take.

"Taxi!!! over here" I shout when my eyes finally land on one, the driver pulls up beside me and I fling the door open sliding into the car.

"31st elm street" I tell the driver, my new houses address.

Not my home though, my home was Scott, and now my home is the memory of Scott.

The taxi driver is a young fella, decent looking, but not attractive, at least not to me, Scott remains the only boy I've ever been attracted too.

"Ye've got yourself eh nice play there" he says stopping the car in front of my new apartment.

His Irish accent throws me off and I mentally remind myself to add Ireland to the list of 'places to go before I'm 20'

"Yeah, I suppose so" I say sliding out of the car, but not before I smack a tenner in the guys hand.

"Thanks for the spin" I say slamming the door behind me.

My new apartment is beautiful.

Seriously! it's stunning.

Amelia's gonna flip when she sees this shit.

She and Brandon won't be here till next week though.

I shove my key into the keyhole and turn the knob, the inside is even better then the outside.

I think I'm truly and without a doubt, going to love it here.

A/N:
next chapter will most likely be the last!! also SOS I'm watching sixteen candles right now?? WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS SHITSHOW OF A FILM (low-key eating it up) excuse me having to add the Irish taxi driver, I may or may have not just finished the boys of tommen series and I am IN LOVE with those books. I cant wait for taming 7 to come out!!!! also Joey Lynch MARRY ME (jkjk ik he loves aoife more then anyone) have a good weekend lads!!! (anyone wanna move to Ireland with me??? say yes.) BYE LADS!!!!