act ii

Fast forward to first day of school.

Daniel wakes up Kheneen at 4.

D: ''Ay Khen. Wake up it's the 9th bruh.''
K: ''Hm.. Oh yeah right. Alright.''
D: ''You're sisters already up. I'll be downstairs let me know when y'all ready to go.''
K: ''Igh, for sho.''
Daniel walks out of his room, Khaneen admires him walking out.
K: ''Okay.. Let me get that outfit I planned out.''

K: ''Okayy! This is cuteee''He gets ready takes a shower, brushes his teeth, washes his face, does his hair and pits on his outfit

He gets ready takes a shower, brushes his teeth, washes his face, does his hair and pits on his outfit. He walks out if his room and knocks on London's door.
K: ''Len! Let me see what you got on!''
L: ''Okayy. Let me know this cute.''
She opens the door to reveal her outfit.

K: ''Okayyy!! This cuteee!L: ''Thank youu''K: ''Alright it's 6:30 we should probably head downstairs, so Daniel can take us to school

L: ''Thank youu''
K: ''Alright it's 6:30 we should probably head downstairs, so Daniel can take us to school.''
L: ''Okayy''
London goes to grab her bag and Kheneen goes down stairs to see Daniel.
D: ''Yooo! your outfit tuff.''
K: ''Thankk youuu! I told you I can make the shoes look cute..''
D: ''You did. But uh.. What was I finna tell you..''
K: ''Your finding it...''
D: ''Oh yeah. Just stay out of drama. That will be your best bet to having a good reputation. This school has a lot of messy people.''
K: ''Alrighttt? Thank you for telling mee.''
L: ''Okay. Im ready to go.''
D: ''Alright. I'll be outside.''
K: ''You go ahead i'll get me some Nutella bread.''
L: ''Alright, hurry though.''
K: ''Alright''
Kheneen begins to get bread and Nutella and knife and starts making the Nutella bread.
K: I wonder what this.. new school is going to offer me. Im nervous but i'm not at the same time. I just need to make it til the end of school so I can graduate.
He finishes the bread and puts in his Sprayground bag and goes into his friend's car outside.
D: ''Alright. We 6 minutes away y'all be ready.''
Kheneen and London say Okay, and go on their phones and look out the window.
D: ''Alright we here.''
K: ''Oh it's cute ! Maybe this not that bad?''
L: ''Yeah the schools big! But thats a lot of people thoughh..''
D: ''Yeah theres like 19 hundred kids.''
K: ''19?? Oh.. Okay..''
L: ''I mean i'm ready. Im excited!'' She gets out the car and walks to the entrance waiting for Kheneen.
K: He unbuckles his seat and grabs the car door handle.
D: ''Wait.. Kheneen.''
K: ''Hm?''
D: ''Uh.. Nevermind. Go ahead have a good day.'' He turns his head hiding his face
K: ''Right.. Thank you. He places his hand on Daniels hand before leaving and exits the car.''
K: ''Ok sorry I took long.''
L: ''Right..''
K: ''Whats wrong?''
L: ''What are you and Daniel?''
K: '' Uhh.. It's a little complicated..''
L: ''Well no shade. You need to figure it out. You do a lot of flirty stuff with him for you to not know what y'all are.''
K: ''Okay..''
L: ''But come on. The tours this way. I saw some kids go this way.''
K: ''Right...''
As they walk to the tour area Kheneen starts to think what Daniel is to him. They met in a Overwatch match 4 years ago. And talked everyday since. But he was sure Daniel was straight and almost every relationship Daniel got into he's cheated on the person. But.. the interaction in the car...-

''Hello new students of Jerrod Highschool!''
N: ''I am Nadia! I am a Senior here. I'll be taking you guys around the school today.''
L: ''Oh shes so pretty!''
K: ''Yeah.''

- Tour finish -

- - - End of Chapter 2.- - -