act x.

⚠️ ! WARNING: GAY SEX 🤭🤭🥰🥰😩😩, MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION AND SELF HARM! ⚠️
(disclaimer: IVEE BEEN WAITINGGG TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER)

As Kheneen and Daniels lips intertwine, Kheneen savors the taste of Daniels tounge in his mouth. As they kiss Kheneen takes off his pants. Daniel moans passionately into Kheenans mouth as they kiss, thinking about how long he's been wanting to touch Kheneen. Daniel pushes Kheenan onto the bed and positions himself on top of him. Daniel's hips start bucking against Kheenan's as he feels him tremble beneath him. Everything about Kheenan is turning Daniel on.

Daniel then begins to strip, leaving both of them in only their underwear, Daniel starts rubbing his covered cock against Kheenan's. Moans leaving their mouths as they feel the intense pleasure that came from it.

Daniel stops and proceeds to turn Kheneen around, putting his head on a pillow.
D: Daniel pulls Kheneen's underwear down revealing his tight quenching ass hole.
K: "Mh.." He says as he moans into the blanket.
D: "Let me know if you want me to stop." he stated before his ass.

Kheenan started moaning aggressively, as he's never felt such a pleasure before.
While Daniel is eating him out, His tongue spelling his name across his asshole, claiming Kheenan as his. he realizes how hard he's gotten and decides to take his dick out through the fly of his underwear Daniel pulls his hot mouth away from Kheenan causing Kheenan to let out a whimper in disappointment.

D: "You like it when I eat you out?" Daniel says as he spits in his hand and slowly moves his nimble fingers across his throbbing cock. Kheenan can't do nothing but moan in response as Daniel injects two fingers into Kheenans ass hole. This earns a groan from Daniel

D: "Damn baby you so tight.." Daniel starts to slowly pump his fingers into Kheenan as he strokes himself to match the pace. His full attention is on pleasing Kheenan to make up for all the built up feelings he had felt for him. All Daniel wanted to do was make Kheenan feel good.

Moans escape both of their mouths as they take the moment in, glad that they're doing such activities with one another.

D: "Damn yo shit tight, got me finna bust just offa fingering yo ass." Daniel says as he starts laughing. He gets up and starts jerking himself off more and fingers Kheneen more..
K: "Uhh.. R-Right.." Kheneen notices all the precum coming from Daniels cock and decides to get a taste.

Kheenan moves, inherently causing daniel to pull his fingers out of him, making Kheneen moan as the space within him empties.
Kheenan shows him what a throat goat truly means as he starts sucking the life force out of Daniel.

Kheenan moves his tongue around Daniel's tip slightly teasing his before taking his full length into his throat. He sucks Daniel at a high pace giving Daniel an overwhelmingly pleasurable feeling.

D: "Fuckkk bro.. pause, pause, waitt, wait.." he said to Kheneen trying to get him to stop so he could catch his breath. But nevertheless Kheneen didn't give a fuck as he started speeding up, jerking himself off as he swallowed the precum that leaked from Daniels dick. Giving him the best sloppy top of his life.

D: Daniel grabs a fistful of Kheneen's hair and pulls him from off of his dick. While panting "I said pause nigga, you can't hear? Lemme teach yo ass sum." he said smirking.

Kheenan looking around nervously, wondering what was about to happen, he then gets thrown onto his back and his legs busted open.
K: "Wait.. Daniel we can talk about th-"
D: Daniel starts positioning himself to be able to enter Kheneen. "Ouuu I'm boutta fuck the shit outta you, on my momma."