act vii

Jordyn steps outside and goes in her car and pulls out of Daniel's driveway. She stops at a stop sign and starts texting Daniel.

J: Sorry.. I had to leave cause of mom. I might get my phone took..
D: its fine. lmk if she hits you ill pull up and pick you up.
J: Okay Thank you.

- some time later -

Jordyn pulls into her mother's driveway exiting her car and locking it. She stands outside the door preparing for her mother's words for her being late and going to her brother's house. She takes a deep breath and opens the door. She's greeted with her mother screaming at her.

JM: "WHERE WERE YOU??!!"
J: "I.. I was at Daniel's house.."
JM: "You.. WHY THE FUCK. WOULD YOU GO TO THAT BOY'S HOUSE. YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T LIKE HIM."
J: "I know he looks like dad.. But mom hes still my broth-"
JM: "I'm done having this conversation. You're grounded. Don't come downstairs unless I tell you to."
J: "Okay.."

Jordyn walks upstairs side-eyeing her mother while walking upstairs as her mother still continues to yell things about Jordyn while she's going to her room. She closes her door and sighs. She places her keys on her dresser turns on her LED and tapping her LED touch light to magenta and turns on Sorry (Demo) on her speaker. She opens up her MacBook Pro to 4 missed calls from Legynd along with some text.

GIRK PICK UP
PUCK UP
ITS IMPORTANT
PLEASEEEE
JORDYN
JORDYNNN PICK UP
PLEASEEEEEE

J: "Legynd never spams me unless its urgent.. Lemme call him back.."

Jordyn calls him back and the facetime starts ringing. Legynd picks up immediately.

J: "What's wrong Legynd? Did something happen?"
L: "Girl.. Lowkeyyy.. Can I trust you..?"
J: "You know you can. You can tell me whatever I would never tell anyone anything you tell me."
L: "Okay.. Girl I don't know.. If I should tell you.. You might call me a homewrecker.."
J: "Just tell me.. It can't be that bad.."
L: "Okay.. I want to break up Kheneen and Jeremiah and cheat on Braylon with Jeremiah..."

Jordyns heart skipped a beat and her eyes widen slightly as she heard that sentence come from her friends mouth. She then starts to think about her brother's request and faced her macbook.

J: "I'll help you."
L: "Waittt for real??? THANK YOUU JORDYN"
J: "But.. Please don't tell anybody I helped you.. I want to still be friends with Kheneen."
L: "I wouldn't! Thank you so much, Jordyn.."
J: "Of course.. Lets start thinking of ways to break them up.."
L: "OH, I have an idea.. We can say Kheneen is in a secret relationship with Isacc.. And then when Jeremiah finds out. I'll be there comforting him."
J: "Where do I come in?"
L: "I wasn't done. I need you to make a NowThatsJerrod! page on Insta. And I want you to get a image off pintrest of 2 gay boys, and try to make it look believable with Ibis, or Procreate."
J: "Ohhh. Thats smart.. Okay. I'll get to work right now.
L: "Thankk youuu daughter Jordyn! you're the best!"
J: "Of courseee!"
She mutes on her MacBook and sighs. She takes her Ipad off the charger and opens pintrest and begins to think about Kheneen. Should I really do this.. she thinks as she starts scrolling for the two boys. I'm only doing this for my brother.. Hopefully, he'll understand..

Jordyn fines a decent picture of a boy with free forms like Isacc, and a boy with an afro, Jordyn just needs to make his hair a tad bit brown and 4B like.

J: "Mmh.. I'll work on it tomorrow, I'm kinda tired.. But it's only 7:36... I'll just play Roblox til I fall asleep.."

She falls asleep around 9:46.