A Plan

It was just a normal day, I had lunch with Jessica's friends, and at first we laughed and talked but then Kara suddenly said, "Hey guys... has anyone seen my gym uniform?"

"What? No, sorry, Kara," Jessica replied.

"Kara you should really look after your stuff better," Zee says, sighing fondly.

"No- guys I swear I had them this morning, where did they go?" Kara says, desperately flipping through her gym bag.

"That's so weird," I say, looking around as if I would suddenly see her clothes on someone's lunch tray.

"Don't worry Kara, you can borrow mine, I'm skipping next period anyway," Jessica says, giving Kara the key to her locker.

"Thanks, Jess," Kara sighs in relief.

"Oh, how come you're skipping, Jessica?" Barbra asked.

"I'm giving a tour to a local family, they wanna see if this school is good enough for their kid or not," Jess smiles.

"Phew, problem averted," Diana declares, clapping her hands together.

And after that I head to fifth period, with Kara, and we talk about the sky, or the ground, I don't really remember, I just remember her laughing at all the little remarks I made.

It was chemistry, and everyone was bored out their minds learning about bonding and reactions. Harleen played with the sole of her shoe, which was broken, Carol wrote C+H in hearts all over her book and Selena doodled little naughty looking cats on the worksheet.

"Hey guys?" I say, wanting to talk about Jimmy.

"Yeah, Y/n?" Leslie purrs, filing and polishing her nails.

"Do you.. ever get the feeling that Jimmy is hiding something?" I ask, bracing myself for disagreement or arguing.

"Erm, yes?" Carol says, slamming her hands on the table, her make up bouncing up and clattering around. "He used to follow me and my Hal Jordan around, with his creepy little camera and his witchy little orange hair!"

"Yeah, and that fur-reaky kid used to take nonstop pictures of us, every time we went out to the mall or something, he's be there," Selena says, rolling her eyes and sighing irritably, her arms crossed. 

"What? Seriously?" I say, double taking. "Y'know, a couple weeks back, I accidentally went into the darkroom and Jimmy caught me and totally freaked out,"

"Oh that's so weird, what?" Carol says.

"Yeah, plus, he suddenly turned all creepy and intimidating, like suddenly he wasn't so shy and asked me if I 'saw something I shouldn't have'. I could have sworn he was possessed." 

 "Wai- Wha-?" Harleen asks, snapping on her gum, "That kid is hiding something for sure, you should try and find out what it is,"

Everyone nodded in agreement to Harleen's statement, and we deviated a plan for the next morning, of how I would try and find out more, ignoring everything happening during the lesson.

"Okay, so Jimmy always comes to school at 7:30 on the dot," Selena says, drawing a map of the school, "So you should try and investigate the room when he's not on the site yet,"

"Yup!" Harleen says, drawing a little ginger Jimmy and a little me cut out, placing him right outside the school gates and me in the darkroom. "I know for a fact school opens at 6am, so if you get there around then you'll have plenty of time to snoop!"

"Wait why do you know that?" I ask.

"Oh.. y'know.. I like to cause mischief," she giggles, rolling on her chair.