Bigger Than?

Two people walk through the door as I stood there in a daze.

Selena and Leslie stood at the doorway, with faces of disgust.

"You okay, sweetie?" Selena purrs, holding a Jimmy who was tied up and passed out. "We only heard the last part, but Jimmy is seriously so in-furr-iating,"

"Yeah, and besides Y/n, you can't be that bad," Leslie smiles, "You're probably just subconsciously exaggerating,"

"Mhm, so care to share your troubles?" Selena glides towards me, and puts an arm around my shoulder. 

I look at Jimmy's pathetically tied up body and walk towards him, patting down his pockets, trying to find the vile of blood. 

I find it, and twirl it around in my fingers, as Selena and Leslie watch me curiously.

"Sure-"

*BANG*

"Y/n, dude, what is your deal?" A new voice interrupts. A familiar, tall blonde kicks down the door, accompanied by a vegan brunette.

"Kara, Jessica-" I frown. Leslie and Selena jump up, ready to attack.

"Jessica says I should talk to you, instead of supressing up my anger but what? Are you ignoring me or something?" Kara accuses. "And what the fuck?" she says, after spotting Jimmy.

"Wait, wait, Danvers, can this wait? We're kinda dealing with something right now," Leslie says, waving her hands around dismissively and walking up to Kara.

"No, Leslie, I think this needs to be sorted now," Jessica says smoothly, redirecting Leslie to a seat.

Selena scoffs, "What's so big that you need her right now for?"

"What's so big? Oh I'll tell you-" 

"Y/n is upset. We're helping her," Selena interjects, 

Kara chuffs. "Yeah, right, upset about what? Maybe one of your friends knew about a stalker you had and never told you? Because if that happened to me, I'd be upset. Oh wait! It did." she snarls at me.

"Kara, I-" I say, before Leslie jumps in, quick to my defence. 

"Look Danvers, that sucks, okay? But, come on now, how did you not know? Even I  knew about your stalker, I mean come on, you think Jimmy just follows you around for fun?"

"I mean- Urgh! That's not the point!"

Kara walks towards me, but stops after she reaches a certain distance. She balls up her fists and look at me angrily through her hair, betrayal speaking volumes at me.

"You... you looked me right in the eyes, and lied to me!" 

"Kara I'm sorr-"

"You told me to not worry, and everything was fine, but does this look fine to you?" She pulls out a wad of photographs, all the photos I saw at the shrine, and wave them around. "Y/n, I'm my pyjamas here, I'm not wearing anything but my goddamn pyjamas," she thrusts the picture in my face.

"Shit," Leslie says, "I didn't know it was that bad. Maybe that is bigger than our thing," 

"I know! I know-" I reply to Kara, desperately trying to look away from the pictures.

"How could you keep this from me? I thought we were friends," Kara's voice wavers, and she swallows, "Now I know how you really feel about me."

"No- that's not it!" I beg, my eyebrows tightly seared together.