Toilet Cubicle

The next period was in 20 minutes, so I went to Jessica's homeroom, to go talk to her, about anything, anything else.

"Y/n!" Barbra yells, charging at me, embracing me in a hug, "What are you doing here? This isn't your homeroom!"

"Oh yeah- I just wanted to talk to Jessica," I shrug, before spotting Kara. I make an awkward fawning noise, before realising I have Kara's gym clothes.

"Oh- Kara!" Kara looks up from her phone, and moves her one side of her headphones so she can hear me better.

"What's up, Chair Queen?" she says, nodding at me in acknowledgment and throwing me a lopsided smile.

"I've got your gym clothes," I pull out her clothes from my bag, her scent hitting me in the face like a punch.

"Oh, thanks, you're the best, Y/n! How'd you get em?" Kara says, snatching her clothes and shoving them in her bag, after looking around for potential gym clothes snatchers.

"Oh you know... I just found them... around," Geez could I be any weirder? Luckily no body batted an eye and I was free from social checkmates once again.

"Didn't you want to talk to me?" Jessica asks, walking up to me.

"Er- oh yeah, erm, I just wanted to ask you if had anything else you wanted add to this weeks newspaper," I say, scratching the back of my neck.

"Omg- Yes! You read my mind, I do!" Jessica exclaims, clasping her hands together. "I'll get them to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah, cool, see you then Jessica," I reply, walking out the room and heading to first period.

"So what happened, Y/n?"
"Did you find out anything?"
"Now do you know why he's so creepy?"
"Did you see anything wild?"
"Take any pictures?"
Leslie and her friends bombarded me with questions the second I stepped into the classroom.

"Sorry guys, I didn't find anything. Jimmy is as unremarkable as ever," I sigh, causing Harleen to deflate in disappointment, as Carol and Selena gasp in disbelief.

"No, come on, don't play with us," Leslie persists. "There must have been something,"

"Well, I mean, I guess there was a lot of pictures of that super villain gang.." I start, catching the groups attention.

Selena's eyes widened, and Carol clapped her hands to her mouth. Leslie stopped swinging on her chair and froze, mid air and Harleen stopped obnoxiously chewing her gum. Pamela, though, just raised her eyebrows and continued stroking her plant.

"WHAT?" They all (except Pam) exclaim, causing me to jump in surprise.

"What?" I shrug, "I mean, its the newspaper, obviously they're gonna have pictures of both villains and heroes," 

Everyone seemed to agree with me, all slowly nodding, and went back to their respective devices.

At lunch I felt like a celebrity hiding from the paparazzi. I hid in a toilet cubicle, and opened my phone, scrolling through the pictures I had take that morning. I counted them, and I found out that I had taken thirty three pictures that morning.

I sat on top of the toilet, with the lid closed. I perched on the edge of tank and placed my feet on the lid. For fifteen minutes all I did was scroll back and forth, analysing every picture, getting more freaked out by the second. 

How could Jimmy Olsen be so creepy?

I mean, everyone all thought of him as the ginger with a camera, but it would have never crossed my mind that he was obsessed with someone, especially not Kara Danvers, and those candid pictures? They were so bad, clearly all taken through windows or small gaps, in disgustingly high quality.