xi. coming

Warning; mild explicit content ahead. 

"Come," Azriel commands. He stands and extends out his hand.

His scars shine in the moonlight, jagged across his tanned skin. I look from them to his hazel eyes. They are dark and brimming with lust so powerful that it resembles a passionate fury. I don't trust him. But the heat between my legs aches so intensely that I place my hand in his.

"I'm naked. Should I dry and change first?" I ask as I realize how bare and cold I am. How exposed to him. I have never been naked in front of a male before. It is both daunting and exciting. I am proud of my body, despite my unusually white hair and eyes, and of the work I have put into making it strong and healthy. My nerves rattle me, but I want him to see me as I am.

The Spymaster seems to think similarly as he looks down at me. And gently, he tugs me so that I am standing in the tub. With the added height, I tower over him. I shake from my nerves and the crisp, cool autumn air. Shaking still, his hazel eyes move from mine, down to my breasts, to the subtle curve of my stomach, and then down further. I want to know what he thinks—if I am as womanly as Gywn is. He stays silent.

He is as silent as the dead as his other scarred hand moves forward slowly. Ever so carefully, as if I were porcelain, Azriel runs a single finger down the naval of my breasts. My body shakes at his touch.

"Does it hurt badly when you touch me?" I whisper. Azriel is still under the bonded promise of my father to not touch me. When he does, pain shakes through his body.

But he simply shakes his head. "The pain becomes pleasurable. The more I touch you, the more I like it."

"You like pain?" I whisper.

His eyes sparkle with mischief. "Yes,"

"The Night Courts torturer enjoys pain being inflicted on him. Many would laugh if they knew," I say, unable to help the teasing tone in my voice.

"They wouldn't laugh if they saw my work," Azriel leans towards me. "What I'm going to do to you, lovely Belladonna,"

I shudder, in both fear and excitement, "You're going to hurt me?"

Azriel pulls back, but his hand stays on my skin. It is rough and delicious as it travels down to my stomach, around my plump hip, and down to my thigh. His eyes meet mine as he drags his finger across my thigh, falling still just before the delicate, sensitive skin between my legs. He bares his teeth, as if in agony, as he says in a voice that snaps, "Not yet. Tonight, I want to touch you,"

"You are touching me," I whisper.

At that, the Spymaster laughs. The deep, roiling sound is like a melody. So delightful. It deepens the ache in my breasts and between my legs.

Azriel bends forward and whispers against the skin of my stomach, "I want to touch your pussy, you naughty, devious princess."

His words make my breath catch in my throat. He has said filthy things to me before, but this is different; it is teetering on the edge of danger.

My bare toes curl against the golden bottom of the tub, the water doing nothing to calm and cool my body down. I throw back my head, my curls wet against my skin, as Azriel chuckles against my stomach. His breath is cold as he places a soft kiss above my belly button. His scarred hands go up and around my body, cupping my ass and pulling me tighter against him.

"You're shaking," he murmurs before he places another kiss on my hip.

Suddenly, he pulls away from me. I try not to groan at the emptiness that meets me. However, he replaces the warmth of his body with a towel. Wrapping it around my body, he helps me out of the tub. When I am firmly placed on the bathroom floor, he once again towers over me.