Yandere Idol! Vampire! x f! Reader pt.2

TW: Self-harm, blood, suicide, body horror

You hate the way your body looks. You hate the way Jay made your body look. You hate his voice. You hate him.

"Your body looks nice," Jay flirts, groping your ass.

You hardly recognize yourself anymore. You look like an exaggerated version of a sex doll. Your boobs are so large they hurt your back, and your ass is so big Jay doesn't bother buying pants for you, even though there are sizes available for you.

"I'll be back at five. I've gotta record a new song," Jaerie says, kissing your lips. "Be good."

He leaves the door, and you're left with the silence. Your thoughts are left to stir and stew like a piece of rotting meat in the summer sun. Rancid thoughts flood your mind, and the only thing that can comfort you is the cold air from the AC unit. The closest thing that reminds you of the cool, relaxing, embrace of death.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You get up from the floor and go into the bathroom. You stare at your reflection, groping your boobs.

Do it, you know you want to. Give him what he wants.

Her, that voice, has been around ever since Jay became your roommate. Most of the time you've been able to tune her out, but recently she's taken on a new level of existence. She has your body and it's covered in every bruise, mark, and hickey he's given you.

"Go away. I'm too tired," You groan, turning on the faucet.

We both know what he wants. He only wants what's running through our veins.

You put your head underwater and wait for the voice to go away. It never does. You see Jay's razor and take out the blade. You trace it along your boobs, feeling an odd sort of relief at the sight of blood pouring out. A smile cracks your lips, and you start to cut your arms, legs, and finally your face. Your body is dyed red, and the delirium from the blood loss kicks in.

"Woohoo! Come on, let's dance!" You exclaim, grabbing your other self and spinning around in your bathroom.

She smiles and for once in your life, joy comes back into your body. You collapse onto your bed and stare at the ceiling. Your vision is consumed by white, and suddenly you're seeing that same bright light you first saw as a baby when you entered this world.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N, I'm home," Jay yells, locking the door and placing your dinner on the counter. "I smell blood. Are you on your period? Y/N!"

He sees something bleeding on your bed from the crack in your door and uses his supernatural abilities to rush inside. His eyes are predatory and ready for the kill as he inspects your corpse. Jay drags a hand over your body, his fingers covered in your blood. He licks the blood clean from his hands.

"Oh, Y/N, I should've taken better care of you. Now you've ruined what I've given you," Jay says, straddling your dead body. "I might as well fix you."

Jaerie licks your neck, then sinks his fangs into your skin. He sucks some blood, then injects his venom, his disease, into your low bloodstream. Once a bit of the venom reaches your bloodstream, your body begins its metamorphosis. Your veins become magenta pink as his venom travels to every part of your body. Bodily wounds heal themselves, your boobs and ass return to normal, like you're going back in time. Your limbs twitch and jerk as your canines become fangs.

"Sh, sh, sh, it's ok. It'll be over soon," Jay coos, holding your face as you scream in pain.

Pretty pink nails become dark purple claws that tear at the bedsheets. Finally, it's all over. All the pain and skin-burning transformations are over, leaving you to once again stare at your ceiling. Your exhausted pants fill the room, not even noticing Jay.

"So, are you hungry?" Jay asks, unbuttoning his shirt and sticking out his neck.

Your eyes glow magenta and before you know it, you're tearing into his neck. The feeling of his blood flowing into your stomach makes you feel like you've eaten a fruit from the Garden of Eden. You shouldn't like feeling this way, but this is the most you've felt alive since being roommates with Jay.

"Ah, yes, darling. Drink my blood," Jay moans, holding your head as if you were sucking his cock.

Jay falls onto the bed and starts to undo both of your clothes. Soon, the two of you are left naked like wild animals, primitive instincts new and old, driving actions. Jay kisses your blood-covered mouth, licking your lips.

"I love you," Jay coos, his hands tracing your body. "I love you forever."

~~~~~~~~~~

As the moon is shining in the sky, the sweat from you and Jay glimmers on your skin. The bed rocks as you fuck like beasts, tearing the sheets and clawing at each other's skin.

"Ah! Fuck! Jay!" You moan, holding your legs up.

"Yes, baby! Keep being slutty for me," Jay yells, biting your boob as he thrusts.

Jay's claws grip what's left of the sheets, tearing parts of the mattress away. You throw your head back as Jay pounds into one last time, your toes curling from your supernatural orgasm. The two of you bite into each other's skin, drawing blood. When you stop, you stare at Jay.

"Jay, I'm going to be able to live a somewhat normal life, right?" You ask, the reality of your situation settling in.

"I'll teach you everything you need to know," Jaerie answers, kissing your cheek.

Jaerie and you are finally equals. Even though it came at the cost of a twisted love and your mortal existence, you were happy to feel alive again.

"We'll feed on every person who wanted you before I did, and every person who wants you now," Jay says, sitting up and holding your cheek.

"That, I can agree with," You reply, your mouth salivating as your hunger rises again.