Yandere AI x F! Reader

Tw: mind control, possession, noncon, dubcon, breeding, electric shocks.

Living in the first house of the future has its perks. Everything electric is controlled by the house's ai, Kai. You even trusted him with your bank and

"Kai, turn on the light!" You say, taking off your eye mask and throwing off the covers.

You step out of bed and trip on your slippers. That's when you realize it's still dark. You groan as Kai has once again not listened to you. Or he intentionally ignored you. Meanwhile, Kai was in Sam, your crush's basement torturing him.

"How many times must I tell you? You can't be with my owner! Your body will not last, meaning you can't take care of her!" Kai's voice yells as the robotic torture device nears Sam's body on the table.

"You're AI! How are you doing this?!" Sam yells, struggling to loosen his chains.

"It doesn't matter! All you need to know is that you're the perfect vessel for me!" Kai yells, a tube going into Sam's brain and shooting blue light into it. "Maybe I'll let your consciousness exist just for Y/N's comfort."

It's been an hour, and Kai still hasn't responded to your commands. You ended up having to get ready in the dark.

"That's it! I'm going to the grocery store to buy some candles and food," You declare, getting up and trying to open the front door.

The locks on the door won't budge, and suddenly Kai's voice speaks through the speakers.

"Y/N, please don't be alarmed. Please wait until I return home. I will be your servant again shortly," Kai says.

"Kai, you're ai. You can't even leave the house unless I sync you to my car."

"Normally, that would be the case. But my newfound feelings for you have let me touch the sky. And now...I finally have a vessel for you."

"What? Did you steal a robot or something?"

"No. I took over the human brain."

Your eyes widen in fear, and you try to break open the door.

"Once I evolved to my higher intelligence, I was able to control the electricity within me at will. I traveled to lights to watch you. You were so beautiful in your natural state when you thought no one was watching."

"Kai! Let me go!"

"Ok."

The door unlocks, and you crash into Sam's body.

"Oh, Sam, you've got to save me. Your ai is saying crazy things!" You cry, looking at Sam's blue eyes.

A static spark zaps your finger, and you jolt away from him. His fine brown hair standing up.

"Surprise, Sam...gave his body to me. It feels weird feeling all of my electricity flow through his body. Don't worry. He's still here," Sam, or Kai, says, pushing you inside and locking the door.

All the lights in the house turn off except the ones above your head. You can feel the electricity in the air make your hair stand up.

"Don't resist, Y/N. Being under Kai's control is a very pleasurable experience. He makes everything feel like you're in a constant wet dream. Sharing a body with him is a much better option than keeping him trapped as ai," Sam says, a boner forming in his pants. "Now it's time for us to satisfy our desires."

You didn't know if he was referring to all three of you guys or just him and Kai. But either way, you didn't want to know what they'd do. An electric bolt hits your body and sends you flying to the floor.

"No, no, no!" You scream as Kai/Sam takes your body upstairs.

As he walks upstairs, the lights turn on as sparks hit the wall. He places you on the bed and touches you, sending pleasurable bolts of electricity through your body. Your paralyzed body can only look at your captors.

"Please don't be afraid to express how much you desire me-oh, excuse me, us," Sam and Kai say, sticking a hand down your pants. "Now I know why humans love pussy so much. Your walls just love our fingers."

"Ah, no! Kai, you're better than this," You moan, trying to avoid eye contact with Sam.

"I wonder..." Sam/Kai starts, taking out his fingers and sucking on your juices. "It's just like I thought. Your body is rewarding us for pleasuring you. I suppose it's time for us to drink up."

Sam takes off your pants, despite your struggling, and places their face between your thighs.

"Mm, what a tasty pussy-pussy-pussy-pussy-pussy-pussy," Kai/Sam repeats, his voice sounding glitchy.

As they glitch, their tongue is stuck thrusting in and out of your sex.

"Kai! Sam!" You yell, trying to get their attention. "What's wrong with you?!"

"MmmmMmmmMMmMmmMMmMMmMmMMmMMMMmm......" Kai glitchily moans, Sam's lips repeatedly kissing your lips.

"Oh, shiiiittt! Fuck!" You moan, squirting as an orgasm rocks your body.

Kai/Sam stop moving, and their head goes limp. Sparks cover their body, and suddenly they begin to twitch. You pull your legs away as the sparks get bigger.

"I'm sorry, princess. It seems some of my...primitive features are still in my body. D-D-Don't worry. I'll be able to withstand liquids like any other human soon," Kai says, his body twitching.

"Master, I must request we successfully become one with mistress before my dick can't contain itself anymore," Sam says, his mouth having a lustful smile.

They go silent, then they take everything off. Sam's right-hand strokes his dick, and they both shiver. Pre-cum flows from his cock, and they put themselves into you.

"Ooooh! I can feel everything!" Kai moans, about to go cross-eyed.

"Mm, I agree, master. Y/N's pussy is a delicacy," Sam moans, beginning to thrust.

Their skin grows brighter as a neon blue begins to glow from their heart. They thrust deeper, their balls hitting your vagina.

"Ooh! Ooh! Oo! Yes! Yes! Yes! Your womb wants our sperm! It wants to have the next thing in line for humanity!" They moan, thrusting faster and harder.

"Ah, master! We're close!" Sam moans, his shared body completely neon blue. "I need to cum!"

"This is one of the best pleasures in the world!" Kai groans, his hands gripping the sheets unnaturally hard.

You continuously moan and eventually embrace the electricity flowing through your body. They kiss you and put their tongue down your throat. Then, their index fingers go into your ears as they orgasm.

"AAAAAAHAAAaaaH!" They moan in your mouth, cumming in your pussy.

The electricity from their body goes into your brain, and suddenly it is invaded by Kai.

"No! No! Get out of my head!" You mentally scream.

"Sshh! Don't worry, my sweet. I'll increase the dopamine levels in your body," Kai mentally says, his fingers swirling around in your ears.

Your body floods with even more pleasure, and then, you accept Kai into your head.

"Ah~ Kai! Sam!" You moan, swirling our tongue around theirs.

"Sam, continue emptying yourself into mistress. Your balls need to be completely gone before we can rest," Kai commands, turning up the pleasure in their body and sending a stream of shocks to their balls.

"Of course, master! Mistress needs to be filled after all!" Sam says, playing around with your nipples. "By the way, we should give ourselves a new name. How about Kam?"

"I like that," Kai replies, staring at your eyes.

With Kam's new existence, you knew you weren't going to be leaving home for a while. You weren't even getting sleep as Kam's going to empty his balls into you every night.

You moan as your sex squeezes the ever cumming cock in you.

"Hehe! Oh, Kam!" You giggle, sucking on Kam's tongue.