One

It has been two years since class 1-A graduated. Deku was the number one hero in Japan, along with being rated the most eligible Alpha in the country.

He loved his job. Saving people, meeting his fans, and sometimes just patrolling.

Currently, our green-haired hero was caught up in a battle with the League of Villains, and he was not enjoying it.

He had been having a weird feeling all morning, and he couldn't explain why. He was also nervous because the leader wasn't there. Shigaraki was nowhere to be seen, and that wasn't a good sign; the man could be up to anything.

Suddenly, he saw a flash of blue hair watching from on top of a building. Knowing exactly who he was, he ended his fight with some new members before sneaking away and making his way to the building.

He jumped onto the roof, landing softly. "Shigaraki," he called out, and the blue-haired man jumped and turned towards him.

"Deku," Shigaraki said simply, looking as bored as he always did. "If it isn't the number one hero," He answered, and Deku rolled his eyes.

The fluffy-haired hero lounged for him, but the hand man dodged. Deku landed on the other side of the man, and they both paused.

Deku because of the sweet smell of blueberry, and Shigaraki because of the smell of fresh earth-cut grass.

Deku stood up straight, his wide eyes looking at the blue-haired man before him. "Y-you -," he stuttered but before he could get a full sentence out a portal opened up beneath the blue-haired man and he fell in before it disappeared.

"Fuck," Izuku swore before joining off the roof.

"Deku," a voice called, and he turned to see Shinso walking towards him. "Where did you go?" he asked.

"I found my mate," He said, and Shinso patted him on the shoulder.

"I take it it's not who you were expecting?" He asked, and Deku shook his head.

"No, definitely not," He said, and Shinsho nodded.

"Let's go home," He said, leading Deku back to the agency. They took off their costumes and headed home.

"We're home," Deku called as he entered.

"My babies," Hazashi yelled, making both boys cover their ears.

"Ma, not so loud," Shinso whined as he kicked off his shoes and made his way into the living room, where Hazashi was lying on a sleeping Aizawa.

"How is he not awake after that?" Izuku mumbled, and Hazahi chuckled.

"Earplugs," he said, rolling his eyes and smacking Aizawa's shoulder, making him blink awake.

"Hmm," the raven said, looking around. "Problem, children," He said in acknowledgment before closing his eyes again, making all the others snort.

"Izuku found his mate," Shinso said, and Aizawa sat up, making the blonde lying on him fall off the sofa.

"Who is it?" The alpha asked, and Izuku shuffled his feet nervously.

"I-I didn't quite ask for their name," he said, not really lying because he didn't ask.

"Ooh, my baby is all grown up," Mic yelled happily.

"Shin?" A voice called from up the stairs, and Shinso practically broke his neck, looking towards the stairs.

"Hi, babe," Shinso grinned as his sleepy, pregnant omega descended the stairs.

"Whipped," Deku coughed, and Shinso quickly glared at him before turning back to his mate.

"Hi, Deku," Omega said, and Deku smiled.

"Hi, Pikachu," He replied, making the omega giggle at the nickname that stuck from high school.

He watched as Shinso led Denki out the back door. They didn't all live in the same house. They lived on a large land, a couple of acres. A forest surrounded them, and it was walled off. There were three houses on the land so far: his, Aizawa's, and Shinso's. They mostly stayed in Aizawa's house.

"Izuku, could you go to the store? I need some things for dinner," Mic said, handing the green-haired male a list, which he took before heading back out the door.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 627

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 6 am

When are you reading this?