Seven

Deku turned as soft footsteps entered. He saw Shigaraki pause in the doorway. "You want to help?" he asked, and Shigaraki frowned.

"I-I um, sure," the blue-haired male said, stepping into the room, "What are you making?" He asked, looking into the blow on the counter.

"Pancakes," Deku said, handing him a blow, "here you can mix this."

Shigaraki didn't take the bowl at first; he simply looked at the greenette. "Where is your fiancee?" he asked, and Deku raised a brow at him.

"Fiancee?" He asked, confused.

"The one you're marrying? The gravity bitch," Shigaraki said, and Deku made an 'oh' face.

"Oh, her," Deku chuckled, and Shigaraki rolled his eyes and folded his arms. "We aren't together, never been, never will be. She has had a crush on him since they first met. Now she makes everyone think that we are going to get married, no matter how many times I rejected her." He finished, and the blue-haired man looked at him with wide eyes.

"So, you're not getting married?" He asked, and Deku chuckled.

"Only to my mate," Deku said, and Shigaraki blushed bright red. "Now, will you mix the pancake batter?" he asked, handing the bowl to the other.

Shigarkai took the bowl but was so focused on Deku that he used all his fingers. The bowl disintegrated, and the batter fell to the floor. Gasping, Shigaraki moved back but slipped. Gripping the kitchen counter, but he accidentally disintegrated that too.

Falling to the floor, he looked up at Deku with wide eyes and saw the man looking down at him, shocked. Jumping up, he ran out of the room and found Dabi in the living room. He threw himself at the fire user and buried his head in his neck.

"What happened?" Dabi asked, shocked, but before he could answer, Deku ran out of the kitchen.

"Shigraki," He said, coming over to the two.

"What happened?" Kurogiri asked from where he sat on the loveseat.

"He disintegrated my counter and my bowl," Deku said, looking at the blue-haired male who wouldn't look at him. "I'll finish making breakfast," He said before going back into the kitchen.

"Shigaraki," Kurogiri called softly as he stood and made his way over to the Omega and the Beta.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," The blue-haired male replied, and Kurogiri sighed.

"It's OK," He said sitting down, "You weren't obligated to tell me until you were ready, now that we know we can help you, you will have to keep this a secret though," The misty man said and Shigaraki looked over at him nodding.

They sat there for a few more minutes until Deku came back with two trays in hand. One had plates of pancakes, and the other had juices.

He placed them down on the coffee table and stepped back. "Eat up," He said, going back into the kitchen.

He came back a few minutes later with a shake in hand, heading to the door. "Where are you going?" Dabi asked, and Deku paused.

"I'm just going to jog around to land for a bit," Deku said, and he slipped on his shoes and exited the house.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 510

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 12 pm

When are you reading this?