Two

"Shiggy," Toga squealed, attaching herself to the omega, who immediately pushed her off.

"Fuck off, Toga," He snapped, annoyed by her childish behavior.

"Tomura," Kurogiri said, placing a slice of pizza in front of him. Kurogiri knows how annoyed the blue-haired male gets with Toga. "Eat," the misty man said, and Shigaraki carefully picked up the picture with three fingers and brought it to his lips.

After he finished eating, he laid his head back on the couch, closing his eyes. He was starting to size off when a body landed on him.

Opening his eyes, he glared at Toga, who again attached herself to him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He snapped, pushing her off.

"Let me do your hair," Toga exclaimed, ignoring his outburst. "Please, please, please," She said, repeating the word continuously.

Shigaraki reached out a hand and grabbed hers, pinky in the air like a fancy woman drinking tea.

"You know what happens when I drop my finger?" He asked, squeezing her hand tightly, and Toga whimpered, nodding. "Then why do you constantly tempt me?" He asked, slowly as he started to lower his finger onto the feel when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

The hand started to heat up, and Shigaraki looked over his shoulder to see Dabi. "Let her go," he said, and Shigaraki glared before throwing her hand away from him. "Let's go," Dabi said, heading out of the living room, and the blue-haired boy stood and followed him.

When they reached Shigaraki's room, Dabi fell onto the bed. "What happened out there today?" Dabi asked as Shigaraki sat beside him, taking his gloves off the bedside table and pulling them on.

The other male sighed and lay down beside Dabi. Despite how they argued, Dabi was the one person in the league he liked, no, he loved. Dabi was like the big brother he never knew he wanted but got anyway. Dabi was always there for him.

Shigaraki was so lost in thought he almost flinched when Dabi wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. He sighed and turned to bury his nose in the beta's neck. He knew the beta didn't have strong smells like Alphas and Omega, and he loved Dabi's faint burnt marshmallow smell.

"I met my mate," The blue-haired male said, and Dabi pulled him closer.

"Really?" he asked, and Shigaraki nodded. "What was he like?" He asked as he and Kurogiro were the only ones to know he was gay.

"He was so handsome and Alpha-y," Shigaraki said, and Dabi chuckled.

"Alpha-y?" he laughed, and Shigaraki slapped him lightly. "What's his name?" he asked, and the dried-skin man froze up.

"If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to until you're ready," he said, and Shigaraki nodded.

A few minutes later, snores were heard, and Shigaraki sighed before climbing out of bed. He pulled on a hoodie and a baseball cap before leaving his room.

He made his way down the hall to Kurogiri's room and knocked. A second later, the door opened to reveal the misty man. He took in Shigaraki's attire before sighing.

"You have three hours, and be careful, don't get caught by heroes." He said before making a portal.

Shigaraki gave him a small nod before stepping through the portal and coming out into his favorite place. He came here a few nights a week to clear his head. Only Kurogiri and Dabi knew of this place. It was an old abandoned treehouse in a forest.

He walked for a bit until he came out on a playground and made his way to the sidewalk. He stood in the shadow of a street pole and watched as people walked by.

Suddenly a walking bush caught his eyes and he looked across the street to see his mate walking with a grocery bag in his hand.

Deciding to follow him, Shigaraki hurried down the street while keeping his distance. They came to a wall. He watched as Deku punched in a code; he memorized the buttons as they flashed after being pressed.

He waited a few seconds after Deku went in and closed the gate before rushing forward and punching in the numbers, smirking when it worked. He opened the gate and made his way in. He made his way up a long driveway, sticking to the shadows.

He came to a stop in front of three houses and frowned, "Which one is his?" He asked, frowning when he only saw light in the middle house.

He waited forty minutes before seeing the greenette exit the house and went to the house on the right.

He waited until he went in and snuck up to the house, making his way around the back he tried the door, smirking when he found it open.

He made his way inside, looking around at his mate's home. He realized the man wasn't downstairs and slowly climbed the stairs. He heard the shower going and made his way down the hall toward the sound. He entered what looked like the master bedroom.

Seeing the bathroom door open, he blushed at the thought of the naked alpha all wet in the shower.

Looking around, he made his way to the closet. He pulled it open and looked at the clothes. Smirking, he grabbed two hoodies and a shirt.

Before turning back to look around the room, he heard the shower turn off and spin around. He ran out of the room, but not before accidentally slamming into the door.

"Hello," his mate called, and Shigaraki panicked. He ran down the stairs and towards the back door. He heard something fall behind him but ignored it as he heard footsteps coming from upstairs. He purchased the hoodies as he made a run for them. He got to the gate and opened it.

He made his way back to his favorite spot just as Kurogiri opened a portal. He stepped through, panting. "What happened?" Kurogiri asked, and Shigaraki shook his head.

"Spiders," he said. Before leaving the man's room and heading back to his room, he found Dabi still sleeping. He dropped the hoodies and shirt on his desk chair before pulling off his own and climbing into the bed.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 1013

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 7 am

When are you reading this?