Eight

It was the last day of Deku's day off. He had woken up to the shouts of a lot of people in his house. Jumping up he ran down the stairs to see Kurogiri in his misty form in front of Dabi who was comforting Shigaraki.

"Wait, Papa, Dad, Shinso," Deku yelped as he reached the bottom of the stairs. "Don't attack," he said, standing in front of the Villains.

"What? Izuku Aizawa, what's going on?" Shota asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Well, um..." Deku said before passing and scratching the back of his neck.

"Which one?" Shota asked, standing down. The other two looked at him confused, along with Deku. "Which one are you mated to?" he asked, and Deku sighed.

"Shigaraki," He mumbled, and Aizawa sighed.

"Why can't you do anything simple?" the dark-haired man asked as Deku felt a hand grip his hand.

Looking down, he saw Shigaraki calm down and come over to him. Turning to the blue-haired male, he wrapped an arm around the omega and the other in his hair.

"You're fine now," He whispered, kissing the other's hair.

"Deku," A loud voice called, and the door opened to reveal Kacchan and Kirishima.

"What is with everyone visiting today?" Deku asked himself, and Shigaraki chuckled.

"Here," Kacchan said, handing Deku a stack of papers. "Read them, sign them, and give them back to me tomorrow at work," the blonde said before grabbing his mate and exiting the house.

"Izuku, we'll talk about this later," Shota said, taking Hizashi's hand and also exiting the house.

"I'm going to get to my own mate before he wakes up and starts to cry 'cause I'm gone," Shinso said before hurrying out of the house.

Kurogiri went back to his man-misty form, and Dabi sighed. "Let's go sit down," Dabi said, and Deku led Shigaraki to the living room and to the couch.

He sat down and brought the omega onto his lap. He made sure the other was comfortable before he started reading the papers Kacchan brought him.

'Hero Villain Mating Act of 1890'

Deku read it, which was a 20-page read, but he finished it three hours later. With a pouting, Shigaraki was now sitting beside him because he was busy reading and wasn't paying him attention.

"Shugaraki," He said, and Shigaraki looked up at him with his red eyes. "I need you to read this," he said, handing the document over to Shigaraki who glared at him.

"No," he pouted, and Deku frowned. "I waited four hours for you to finish, only for you to hand me the document to read when you're done," the Omega huffed before getting up and storming out of the room.

"W-what?" Deku stuttered, looking over at Dabi, who was lounging by Kurogiri, who had taken a seat by the window.

"He gets like this when he's close to his heart; he requires a lot of attention," Dabi informed him, and Deku made an 'oh' face.

Standing, he made his way to his bedroom. He opened the door to see Shigaraki sitting on the floor, making a nest out of his blankets and clothes.

"Hey there," He called from the door, not entering the room. Even though it was his, his omega was making it his territory for his upcoming heat, and he didn't want to intrude.

Shigaraki looked over at him. He reached out his hand for Deku, who then entered the room and sat down beside him.

He wrapped an arm around the omega and pulled him close. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to you, my little blueberry," he said, causing Shigaraki to blush. "Is everything for your nest done?" he asked softly, and Shigaraki cuddled closer to him.

"I-I don't know," Shigaraki said, and Deku raised a brow. "I never really felt safe enough at the base to make a nest, even though Kurogiri and Dabi tried to make me. But with the others having no boundaries and not knowing I was an Omega and not a Beta, I couldn't." He explained, and Deku hummed.

"What if I got someone to help you?" he asked, and Shigaraki looked up at him. "They could come and help you build a nest, help you with the more Omega stuff that I don't know about," Deku said, and Shigaraki frowned.

"They... are they going to come in our room?" he asked, and Deku's head snapped down to him. "Your room, I meant your room," he tried to correct, but Deku smiled.

"It can be our room if you want," Deku said softly, nuzzling Shigaraki. "But, I think," He said, standing and leading him out of the room next to him and opening the door. "This room might be better; no one uses it. I had it made for my mate, well, you. Every Omega needs their own room where they can be comfortable. It would be yours to decorate and use as you please. No one else would be allowed to enter," He said, handing a key to Shigaraki, who looked at him wide-eyed.

"M-mine?" Shigaraki Stutterer and Deku nodded. "I think I could meet the other omegas," he said, and Deku grinned.

"Good, but first," He said, pulling him back to his room. "We need to get this done." He said, holding up the document from Kacchan.

"Fine, what is it?" The blue-haired male asked.

"It's a Hero Villain mating contract. It states that as your mate, I'm responsible for you, that you will live with me, and you won't be charged for your crimes, also that you will.....that you will give up being a villain. You will be under house arrest in my home, and you will be able to leave but only with me with you." He explained and Shigaraki took the papers carefully, reading over the part where Deku showed him.

"What about Dabi and Kurogiri?" Shigaraki asked, and Deku turned to another part of the document.

"Well, right here, it says that if the mate had any family that would like to step out of the villain life, they could also sign a different article along with me. I'd become their family Alpha, and they would have the same conditions as you, but they also have to do counseling," Deku explained, and Shigaraki grinned.

"I think they would like that," he said.

"That's Good, so let's go talk to them to get everything settled today and tomorrow bright and early; I'll call my Omega friends over," Deku said, and Shigaraki nodded.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 1049

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 1 pm

When are you reading this?