Fourteen

"So, you finally got laid," Dabi smirked the next time he saw Shigaraki, which was a month later. Deku had not let anyone in the same room as Shigaraki since he had bit him.

The omega was cuddled between Mic, Katsuki, and Denki at the moment. They had pulled him into their cuddle party as soon as they saw him this morning.

"You smell sweeter," Mic said, and Shigaraki blushed.

"I-um," he stuttered. He pulled the pregnancy test he had taken this morning from his sweater pocket, but before he could say anything, it was snatched.

"I'm going to be an uncle?" Dabi asked excitedly, and Shigaraki nodded. Then, he watched as Dabi started to cheer and whoop as he went around the room.

"Congratulations, you dried up blueberry," Katsuki said as he leaned forward and grabbed a bowl of pickles, oreo ice cream, sprinkles, and jalapeño peppers.

"All our kids are going to grow up together," Denki cheered, hugging him tighter.

"My babies are giving me grandbabies," Mic said, and Shigraki blinked.

"babies?" He asked, and Mic nodded.

"You and Deku, you're my baby now," He said, and Shigaraki's eyes widened.

"I am?" He asked, and Mic nodded.

"Yeah, you are mated to Deku; that makes you my baby, too," Mic said, and Shigaraki started to sob before he started hugging Mic tightly.

"Hey, don't cry," He said as he patted Shigaraki's blue hair.

"Thanks for accepting me into the family," He said, " I haven't told Izuku yet, though; I'll do it later," he told the group, and Mic chuckled.

Deku came in from the kitchen carrying a bowl and placed it on the coffee table in front of Shigaraki, "I made miso," He said before sitting on the loveseat.

"What made him so happy?" The greenette asked, looking at Dabi, who was still grinning like an idiot.

"Nothing," Dabi replied, and Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

Later, after all the others left, Shigaraki and Deku sat on the couch watching TV. Shigaraki was sitting on the Alpha's lap facing him, and Deku was rubbing his thigh while watching the TV.

"Izuku," Shigaraki said, and the other looked at him. "I have something for you," he said, pulling the test from his pocket and showing it to the Alpha, who frowned.

Izuku took the test and looked back and forth between it and his mate. "You're...with...a baby...pregnant?" He stuttered, and Shigaraki nodded.

"I love you," Izuku said, wrapping his arms around Shigaraki and kissing him.

"I love you too, Izuku," Shigaraki replied.

"We're gonna be a family,"

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 406

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 7 pm

When are you reading this?