Three

After dinner, Deku decided to head over to his house and take a shower. He has a weird feeling that he is being watched. He felt it all the way back from the store but wasn't too worried about it.

He went into his house and climbed the stairs. He got to his room and stripped before heading to the bathroom and turning on the shower. He washed his hair and then his body before standing under the stream, thinking back to the events of the day.

Questions rang in his mind about what he was going to do about being mated to a villain. What would his family think? What would the people he was trying to protect think? The publishers would have a field day.

Sighing, he turned off the shower and stepped out, knowing he'd been in there for about 15 minutes.

He heard something bang outside the bathroom and froze."Hello?" he called but only heard footsteps moving away. Quickly pulling on his clothes, he went out of the bathroom, pausing when his nose filled with a familiar blueberry smell.

He ran out of the room and down the stairs. Hearing the back door shut, he went in that direction, stopping when. He saw a black rectangle on the floor. Picking it up, he noticed it was a phone. Pressing the side button, he blinked at the screen. There was a picture of Dabi with his mate in the background. His red eyes peeked out through the hand on his face, and his blue hair fell into his face.

Remembering why he was down there in the first place, he rushed to the back door and opened it. Stepping out, he looked around, sighing when he didn't see anyone. But what did he expect after standing there staring at the picture for so long? He closed the door and made his way back up to his room. Placing the phone on the bedside table, he went back to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to dry his hair properly before sitting in his bed.

His mate was here; a villain had gotten into the land and into the house without him noticing.

'That feeling of being watched, maybe it was Shigaraki,' he thought to himself, throwing the towel in the corner before falling into the bed and pulling the sheets over him.

Tomorrow was a new day, and it was his day off, so he could figure it out then.

Izuku woke up the next morning; he rolled out of bed and groaned. He stumbled out of bed and made his way to the bathroom.

He exited the bathroom and heard a phone ring. He picked up his phone from the bedside table only to see it wasn't ringing. Looking over to the bed, he saw Shigaraki's phone ringing.

Picking it up, he read the caller ID. He saw that it was 'Burnt Nugget' calling, and, frowning, he placed the phone down.

"How am I supposed to deal with this?" He groaned out.

His alarm went off again, and he sighed and started getting dressed for the day. He exited his house to see Kami storm away from a stunned Shinso and went into Aizawa's house.

"What was that about?" He asked, going over to the purple-haired Alpha.

"I may have eaten the last of the chocolate marshmallows," He said, and Deku laughed.

"Let's head out." Shinsou hundred climbed into the car.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 558

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 8 am

When are you reading this?