Eleven

Izuku was exhausted. After turning in both papers at the agency in the morning and waiting an hour for them to be approved, he had gone on patrol, which was crazy.

It seems like every low-time villain was out and about. He hasn't had a break all day, fighting one villain after the other.

He stumbled into the house and saw Kacchan, Denki, and Mic sitting on the couch. "Hey, guys," He muttered as he stumbled over to the couch, leaning on it.

"Gosh, Izuku," Mic said, "You look exhausted," he said, and the green-haired man sighed.

"Yeah, been fighting all day," Izuku said, running a hand through his hair. "Where is Blueberry?" He asked.

"Upstairs decorating his room," Katsuki said, and Deku nodded.

"Thanks for taking him out today; it means a lot to me," Deku said as the three stood and hugged him before leaving the house.

He headed to the kitchen and drank some water before heading upstairs. He stopped at the Omega's door before knocking.

The door opened, and Shigaraki grinned when he saw Deku. "Hey," Deku slurred tiredly as he reached out and ran a hand over Shigaraki's hair and down his cheek.

"Are you okay?" the blue-haired male asked. "You look tired. Maybe you should go lie down?" he asked, and Deku shook his head.

"Not yet; I want to spend some time with you first." He said, yawning.

"Um, ok," Shigaraki said, "Do you want me to show you my room?" He asked, and Deku nodded.

Shigaraki opened the door wider, and Deku gasped. "Wow," He said, looking around the room.

"Do you like it?" Shigaraki asked nervously, and Deku looked over at him to see the blue-haired male playing with the bottom of his shirt while looking down at the floor.

"Blueberry," he said, moving closer to Shigaraki. "It's your room; it doesn't matter what I think, but your room is beautiful." He said this, and the other grinned.

Deku yawned again, and Shugaraki chuckled lightly. "Come on," he said as he pulled Deku out of the room and went into their room.

He sat Deku down on the bed and started to undress him before helping him into his PJs. Shigarkai lay down on the bed, and Deku stood. "Where are you going?" The omega asked, and Deku looked back at him.

"I'm going to roll out my bed," He said, and Shigaraki huffed.

"Just stay here," He said, and Deku gave him a small smile before sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Are you *yawn* sure?" He asked, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable," He said, and Shigaraki lifted up the sheets in invitation.

Deku climbed under the sheets and lay down. He immediately closed his eyes and started snoring. Shigaraki chuckled and leaned forward, kissing Deku's cheek before pulling away with a blush.

"Thank you for accepting me," he said to the sleeping Alpha before curling up next to him and falling asleep, too.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 476

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 4 pm

When are you reading this?