Four

Shigaraki was sitting on the couch watching TV when he felt a slap on the back of his head. He looked up to see Dabi looking down at him.

"Where is your phone?" Dabi asked, and Shigaraki raised a brow at him.

"It's in my room," he said, and Dabi glared at him. You know I don't like to carry that with me; I always accidentally disintegrate it," he said, and Dabi sighed.

"Well, it's not in your room," Dabi said, and Shigaraki blinked. "When was the last time you actually saw it?" Dabi asked, and the blue-haired male made a thoughtful face.

Then he remembered a week ago when he snuck into Deku's house. He had it on him, but when he came home, he didn't. And something fell behind him when he was in the house. "Fuck," He hissed.

"What?" Dabi asked.

"We need to go cause some trouble," Shigaraki said as he stood and called the others. They came, and he asked Kurogiri to open a portal. They stepped out into an alleyway.

"Go wreak havoc; just don't get caught," he said, and the other members ran off while Dabi stayed with him.

"What are we doing? I thought you didn't have anything planned?" Dabi said, and Shigaraki looked over at him.

"I don't," he said, just as the green lightning of the number one hero flew over him. It was good that Deku was here; he could sneak in and look for his phone.

He grinned as he made his way to the back of the Alley. "Text Kuro, tell him to open a portal to my spot," He said, and before Dabi could reply, another voice spoke.

"Leaving so soon?" It said, and they both sound around to see Deku standing there.

Shigaraki gulped as Dabi got ready to fight. He laid a hand on the fire user's shoulder and shook his head when he looked back at him.

Deku dug into his pocket and took out a phone. "I believe this belongs to you," He said, holding the phone out.

Shogaraki looked at it before stepping around Dabi, who looked shocked. The blue-haired male looked at the phone before snatching it.

"I saved my number; call me if you need anything," Deku said before turning and jumping out of the alleyway.

"Oh My God," Dabi spoke behind him.

Dabi's phone rang, and he answered. "Fine," he said before hanging up. "They need my help, but I don't think this is over," he said before also leaving the alleyway.

Shugaraki made his way to the alley's entrance, where he could see the fight. He saw Deku fighting Twice while that girl with bob-cut brown hair was fighting Toga.

A crowd gathered, and the blue-haired male could hear what they were saying. "Look, it's Uravity and Deku," One of them said.

"Yeah, they are so awesome together," Another said.

"I heard they are getting married in a few months," the first man said, and Shigaraki frowned. "It's about time Uravity has been very open about her feelings for him. Everyone always thought they were just hiding it, but with the wedding coming up, they can't really hide it anymore," the man finished, and Shigaraki scolded. His eyes twitched.

Gripping his phone, he turned and walked away from the edge of the alley entrance. He sent a quick text to Korugiri to open a portal for them; it opened, and he stepped in.

"Shigaraki, are you OK?" The misty man asked, and Shigaraki paused, looking back at him.

"I'll be in my room,"

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 572

Re-published: April 28, 2024, 9 am

When are you reading this?