Thirteen

Deku pulled Shigaraki into their room and pushed him down on the bed.

He crawled over him on the bed, and kissed him. He gripped his wrists and held them about his head while he moved from his lips to his neck.

Shigaraki moaned as Deku licked and kissed his neck, definitely leaving marks. Deku released his hand and started to unbutton the omega's shirt.

He started to play with Shigaraki's nipples and he went back to kissing and nipping while leaving marks.

Deku pulled off his own pants and shirt and Shigarakai whimpered at the sight. Deku looked up at him smirking until he saw the look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Deku asked worriedly, climbing onto the bed and pulling the other into a sitting position.

"I can't touch you," Shigaraki said, and Deku frowned.

"Why not?" he asked, and Shigaraki pointedly picked up a pillow and watched it disintegrate. "Oh," Deku said, before standing from the bed and going into the closet.

He came back with a bracelet, "This is a quirk-canceling bracelet, it has a timer so you can set it for how long you want it on, you can also push the bottom and turn it on and off as you please," He said, pausing at the end of the bed.

"I can take them off whenever?" Shigaraki asked, and Deku nodded.

"You don't have to put them on, it's completely up to you, we can tape your fingers if you want." He reassured, and Shigaraki shook his head.

"I want to touch you," He said, holding out his hand for the other to drop the bracelet in it.

Deku showed him how to do it and place it on his wrist. "How's that?" He asked, and Shigaraki hesitantly reached out to grab another pillow, when it didn't turn to dust he turned to Deku and launched himself at the Alpha hugging him.

He pulled back and cuddled Deku's face with his hands and grinned, as he leaned in and kissed Deku.

The mood has completely changed from early when Deku was rough, now it is slow and sweet.

He leaned forward and Shigaraki fell back. They continued to kiss as Deku took off the rest of their clothes.

Deku spread the omega's legs and ran his finger down to his hole. "So wet for me already?" Deku asked and Shigaraki blushed. "Your smell is getting stronger," Deku whispered.

Deku slowly slid a finger in and Shigaraki whimpered. "What's wrong?" Deku asked.

"F-feels weird, never had anything up there before," He said and Izuku growled.

"You're a virgin?" He asked, adding another finger.

"Who would sleep with an omega who could disintegrate them with a simple touch?" he asked and Deku Smirked.

"Good, to know I'm the first one to touch your body," Deku said, adding another finger, causing Shigaraki to moan.

"Fuck me already, Izuku," He snapped, and the Alpha hummed as he pulled out his fingers and moved so he was hovering over the blue-haired man.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Deku asked, "I can still call Dabi if you want," He said and Shigaraki quickly shook his head, before getting on his knees and turning around. He leaned forward and went on his elbows, presenting himself to the Alpha.

"Fuck," Deku growled, before kneeling on the bed behind the Omega and lining up. He slowly pushed in and Shigaraki moaned loudly. "So fucking tight," He gasped as he bottom out.

He gripped Shigaraki's hips and clenched his teeth to stop himself from thrusting.

"Deku, move~~," Shigaraki moaned, and the alpha slowly pulled out before pushing back in.

Deku kept going slowly picking up his pace, loving every sound he pulled out of Shigaraki.

"Deku, cumming ~~~," Shigaraki moaned loudly as he tightened around Deku who grunted and pulled out, he spun him around and laid him on his back before plunging back in and started to fuck him hard again.

Deku leaned forward and sunk his Alpha fangs into Shigaraki's scent glands, as he came into him, and Shigraki did the same.

Deku pulled back and licked his mark before kissing the omega's lips. "We're mates," he whispered and Shigaraki giggled.

"Yeah, Mates."

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 670

Re-published: April 28, 2024

When are you reading this?